Conquerors of shattered realm

Hi, ladies and gentlemen,
With the latest update it’s an actual question to find builds to farm shattered realms (SR next).
I want to present you some of mines, if anyone’s looking for smth like that.

(NEW) VITALITY ARCHON (Wildblood + parts of SR set). No abcorbtion, no huge armor/da, no damage reduction, just pure lifesteal. SR set is actually very good with its resists, armor and hp bonuses.

//youtu.be/cP6yEhxkmA8

GT link

1. CLASSIC VINDICATOR (Stormreaver+Light’s Defender). This one was seriously reworked to fight against powerfull groups of enemies (maximazing attack speed, armor and flat damage)

//youtu.be/n3AqZyUR9ag

GT link

1. AN OBVIOUS DERVISH (Full venomblade). This build can achieve 75 lvl of SR, but i strongly recomend to farm 65-66, 'cause 65-75 run needs skilled playing, knowledge of timings and specificity of the bosses. Also this is my first experience with DW build, advice is welcome. Imo, Venomblade needs +1 to nb and ok to be a top-tier set.

//youtu.be/4sxk392nsMY&t

[COLOR=“Lime”]GT link[/COLOR]

Hope you enjoyed, i have some ideas for more builds, see you soon:)

Too easy for you :smiley:
Nice builds!

Congrats mate!

Thank you:)

you are welcome;)

Great job, Dementia.

Thanks, 30% stun res was a problem only on Dervish with Anasteria’s spam

Thank you very much:)

Not a mate! :smiley:

Good job, Dementia, very tough builds (and some great piloting too). I loved the editing as well.

Another girl on the forum o_O

Stoneguard Warlord will probs be nerfed because the retal to attack build can carry 4 people through 76 at high speeds without sweating.

Thanks, mr inspector:D

Impressive display! :cool:

Have done a successful test of the new build, expect video soon;)

Damn you make it look easy :open_mouth:
Great Builds btw. :stuck_out_tongue:

Update: added new build - vitality Archon

//youtu.be/cP6yEhxkmA8

Hello, do you have any update for the vindicator build ? :slight_smile:

Hello, it doesn’'t need update and still is strong :slightly_smiling_face: