Equip two weapons with a lot of text in their tooltip (with components/augments) and rapidly hover the cursor on and off a third weapon on the ground or in the inventory. The frametime spikes to ~50ms on the CPU side, causing extreme lag upon each hover. Especially noticeable while moving and hovering over dropped items.
Reproduced on multiple systems:
Ryzen 7 5800X3D with a Radeon 9070XT on Linux and Windows
Same issue here. As the user above said, the problem was in the game before the 1.3 version. It started with one of the latest patches before the expansion came out. I have even disabled the auto items tooltip option because of it.
Having the same issue here. It wasn’t present before the 1.3 update.
Playing on a Ryzen 7 5800X, paired with a 9070 XT and 32GBs of Ram.
Noticed this happening a lot more consistently when I’m on combat and I hover over an item drop. When combat ends, the stutter tends to go away (or be much less noticeable).
Seeing the same thing on my Windows 11 machine (9800x3D, 7900XT) and my Steam Deck. Weird little hitches (really big ones on the Deck) whenever combat starts. After about two seconds it’ll stabilize, and I can finish the pack off, assuming I didn’t get pancaked by something while it lagged out.
This stabilization lasts only until I have to engage the next pack, and then it has the big hitch again. I initially thought it was a visual effect that was causing it, but I trained out the skill for something less flashy and that didn’t change things.
Oh - and this big hitch happens any time I engage a pack, whether that’s via exploration, Ch’thonic ambush, totem teleports or spectral arkovians.