Contributions - Are we Crazy to Ask?

Thanks much!

ultra small sum +1

Yesss ! :rolleyes:

Every drop needs and counts!

Haha, and if you heard about torrents you cut that to 0$ D:, but good games are really worth supporting, specially when the price is ok and they won’t take your kidney off for installing it on 2 computers.

Legendary Edition here as well :slight_smile:

Let’s see Legendary group of Dev’s, Legendary 1st game (TQ), Legendary New Company, Legendary idea for 2nd game, Legendary name (Grim Dawn), Legendary info and screenshots…

How could there be any other choice?

:cool:

I remember when I first played Titan Quest I just remember thinking to myself: this is point and click done right. Every grievance I had with (the admittedly classic) Diablo 2 had been remedied. The skill/mastery system was BRILLIANT, the action felt solid, the game never felt cheap (I’m looking at you, Duriel), the art was wonderful, the engine was solid, and enemies dropped the weapons they were actually holding (also: BRILLIANT). Titan Quest was as much a leap over Diablo II as Diablo II was over everything else.

I couldn’t wait to see the next evolution of the genre. Would it come in the form of Sacred II? Would it be Hellgate: London? Torchlight? I’m still waiting…

Titan Quest is still the pinnacle. Bar none. Even as I type this, the game reinstalls and I can’t wait to try out a new character or style.

The creative and technical talent behind Titan Quest has earned my money many times over, so it is with great pride I support you gents by purchasing the legendary fan edition of Grim Dawn. Quite frankly, Blizzard may have the bigger budgets, the bigger team, and all the time in the world, but if I had to pick between your next game (whether it be Grim Dawn, Titan Quest 2, or Black Legion) or Diablo III, I’d pick yours. Cheers.

I agree with this statement! :wink:

Glad to have you aboard. It is looking like Crate is going to have quite the alpha/beta testing team. Awesome.

Well said!

Welcome to the party No Face :slight_smile:

Wow, that is quite an endorsement! I’m humbled by your lofty praise and hope that we can live up to it with another great game.

I second that post completely. Based on experience, i know you guys will deliver nothing less :stuck_out_tongue:

I fully plan on contributing. Unfortunately, due to my crappy finances, I can only really afford to buy maybe one or two games a year, and I have to be REALLY picky about it when I AM able to get a game.

I really…reallyreallyreallyreallyreally think this is going to be one of those games, the ones that make the sacrifice so worth it…but I can’t go by screenshots alone :confused:

My mate and I both talk over spending, and at this point even tho I’d love to get one of the donator packages…I can’t. So I’m gonna have to wait for some in game footage.

I really DO want to help…I feel like now is the time to get in on this before I miss out on getting to be in on the alpha. I’m hoping i’m able to get it before the official release…but I just get the feeling i’m not gonna be able to be one of the ones who helped out before it went on sale…and I really want to be.

I’ll waiting for a great game to born! :stuck_out_tongue:

I do know torrents. But my local ISP suck! So no point I BT.

Agree! :cool:

I’ve plugged for Legendary Fan Edition as well. :slight_smile: I’ve been involved with the making of an NWN2 mod (from a writing stand point) so I know making a game isn’t easy. And who doesn’t like the idea of seeing their name in a game’s credits :smiley:

I preordered it recently too, the credits part is fantastic but these guys deserve twice the contributions from TQ alone, i feel like i should buy another GD key to actually get Grim Dawn :slight_smile: Who knows, if i get my wife suckered into this stuff she might want one too. So far my success has been limited, i only get amused looks when i’m seen sorting through my Vaults :o

Don’t worry, everyone can contribute in some way. I often find myself short of ideas and sensible feedback, so even though my finances stink too (especially now that i’m out of a job), i thought i’d fork over enough to get this done anyway. And so i did, from my last pay :slight_smile: I’m sure i will get to see it appreciated and put to good use by Crate.

By the way do most people want their real name or their forum name on the credits?

If it’s any help, more than a few people have used Real Name (Handle), or First “Handle” Last. We may have to standardize things at some point!

cant we PM a person with our forum name + our real name ???

anyway i have nothing to hide

My RL name :

Max Syhler
Denmark

peace to you all.

Thanks, a standard format sounds good. I’ll change mine to include both, so you can ultimately arrange it as you see fit.

This is what you are looking for - or visit the Order Support thread:

My 400th post :slight_smile:

About that, are we allowed to put both our online names and real names?

Eg. First name “online nick” Last name?

Like Henry “Billy the Kid” McCarty?

This is what it says up there :wink: ;

…i assumed “handle” means forum nick anyways.

Ah ok, I didn’t see that. Maybe they should standardize it, I put First “handle” Last. If the credits roll and you see alternating trends… not gonna be pretty.