Controller vibration?

I know, PC gamers don’t use controllers. I just started playing this game coming from playing Diablo on Playstaion and so far I’m loving it. I’m just wondering if there is a mod that enables the use of vibration for certain instances. If not, is it even possible, or would the developers need to do that themselves? Thanks.

But, but, but I have been playing GD almost exclusively with a controller for two and a half years (since v1.1.3.0).

I agree that the game could use vibration more often - I think it is only used at the beginning of the Seal of the Loghorrean. Not sure, if anywhere in the expansions.

How would you utilize it, so that it does not happen all the time and retains its meaningfulness? Suggestions for when it should occur:

• You are being hit critically (for at least 15%(?) of your health)
  • You are taking damage (at least 10%(?) per tick of your health) from an AoE effect you are standing in (vibration becomes stronger the longer you do not move out of it)
  • A passive skill is being activated because your health sank below its threshold
  • You approach a boss / nemesis
  • You enter a rogue-like dungeon
  • You go through one of the small chthonic / aetherial / eldritch riftgates or activate one of the large ones
  • You complete a quest or fulfil one of its objectives
  • You destroy a Crumbling Wall
  • Opened a Treasure Trove
  • Restored a shrine / vanquished a Monster Totem
  • On low health
1 Like

As far as I know there is no way for traditional gd mods to add vibration