Cosmetic Wings - Inarius wings

I liked it very much, everything working very well, there is only one problem, the mod equipment items do not appear, a checkered image appears.

That’s usually a sign of a corrupted file. Verify the game files.

1 Like

The mod equipment is essential to make the mod skils work, without them the skils do not work with normal equipment, and I don’t know which file is causing this error.

Can you take a screenshot and see it?

I don’t see any blocks here.

1 Like

It’s solved, sorry, I managed to get all the items, and some skils work, others don’t work yet because they ask for equipment, I don’t know if I’ve acquired them all, but I think I’ve solved it, everything is working fine.

The squares still appear, and in the NPC Ellis Headquarters, in the same place where there are the decrees and the crystals, but I believe it is not even a problem.

You mean these things? They belong to other mods, so they lack the relevant resources

1 Like

ho yes yes , that was right , I thought it was some bug , sorry , it’s all working fine , thank you .

In addition, when your pet dies, it will randomly drop items and blueprints from this mod.

1 Like

Ho yes , I noticed that , that must be why I haven’t unblocked all the skils yet , thanks for the explanation.

Thank you for reminding me, the goods sold by the quartermaster have been replaced with the items of this mod. If you mind, please re-download it.
Blood Rose and X Devil v1.2 for GD1212

1 Like

I’m already downloading it, thank you for updating, I really liked this mod, by the way I like all your mods, it makes us always have something different to do in the game, I really appreciate your work, thanks for sharing.

Grim Dawn 恐怖黎明 Mod -TQ联名Mount Poor【WIP】 (youtube.com) Do you have this mod on your website? Do you know where I could find it? I was curious and interested in him.

It is just a demo, and no finished mod has been released.

Here you can learn about the progress of the mod.

1 Like

Ok Thanks, I saw that you also asked him for the trial version, I also asked for it hahaha

恐怖黎明 GRIM DAWN 恐怖黎明mod【自定义MOD】复仇者联盟74专精 Mod V2.45 下载- 3DM Mod站 (3dmgame.com) Would it be possible for you to give me the download link of this separate Dawn of Terror mod, I just wanted the [Custom Mod] Avengers Mastery 74.

This is an old version of Mod. It can only run on GD 1.1.9.X, and it is a Chinese installation package. Are you sure you can use it?

1 Like

If the installation is only in the mods folder I think I can, if it’s something more complicated that changes files from the root folder I don’t risk it.

To be honest, I haven’t played this either, I’m downloading it, and I’ll try its structure later.

1 Like

All right, I wait for you to download and test, I’m not in a hurry, then you tell me what you think and if you can and it’s easy to install you pass it on to me.