Cosmetic Wings - Inarius wings

The error it’s giving here is in magnification adjustment and time and space shuttle, it looks like here they’re in conflict. Just these two, the other ones are working great.

Unzip this compressed file to Grim Dawn\mods-=test=-\resources
Grimmest.zip (822.3 KB)

A resource package was missing before: Grimmest.arc

1 Like

Previously, I only added skill icons, but they had no actual effect because I didn’t add relevant data.
The link below is the fully functional version, thank you for helping me find the omission.

Well, I also changed the JMD AoM theme UI in this version.

1 Like

Hey I do not know if it’s a glitch on my side or was it reported but unequipping second helmet that is given by the NPC crashes my game. Any idea what might be an issue?

I’m guessing this is an issue caused by the GD 1.2.1.X update and has nothing to do with mods. Temporary solution:
As long as this option is not checked, the crashes problem will not occur.

The mod was updated again, the talent skill table was optimized, and the “Mirage Archer” pet by the same author was added.

1 Like

It’s all working perfectly fine , thanks for fixing , this mod is very good.I really liked the additional points of the medals.

@ClebsonHSP40_Silva
This MOD has been updated again, and it seems to have solved the problem of picking up items causing crashes. Please re-download and check.

1 Like

You can add this song from the .loverman metallica home menu.

I don’t know where to download the resources of loverman metalica.
Are you talking about this song?

In fact, you can DIY it yourself as long as you know the principle, for example, convert the music you want to the name and format of music_menu.ogg, and then copy it to Grim Dawn\Settings\Sound\music\ to achieve your goal.

1 Like

yes it would be this yes , on youtube there is it, it would be great for the beginning of the mod

I helped you with everything you want, just add a few Metallica songs in the mod, it doesn’t have to be many, just a few.

Where is it?

I don’t get it? I said I’d help you

Excuse me, what language do you speak?
I used Google Translate to translate it into Chinese, but the meaning may be completely different.

1 Like

I speak Portuguese of Brazil, but I use English for greater communication , It’s true, the translator often confuses us a lot.

Hello I saw a mod on a Chinese site very similar to yours , ( [MOD] Casual pequeno MOD, Blood Rose e X Demon v1.2, com meninas, efeitos especiais legais, desafiar o modo três deuses, nova versão personalizada adaptada para GD v1.2.X.X GDX2 (2024-07-08 atualização) tentei baixalo mas nao comssegui , voce e o autor dele?

Yes, I adapted and updated it based on the original work because I am the moderator of this section of the forum.

You can try to download it here:
Blood Rose and X Devil v1.2

1 Like

Glad to know, can you provide the dowload link of it through here please. The download link does not appear.

It works now.

1 Like

Yes, thank you very much.