Cosmetic Wings - Inarius wings

It can be used normally in custom games. If you want to use it in the main campaign, you need to merge its data and resources.

is there a way to bring these into dawn of masteries mod?

Already in it.

ok. I did see some of these wings but not all. I was thinking that was a different mod. You can’t talk to Rook about wings in DoM.

Ah gotcha! How should I go about merging them? This is all new to me so if there’s some kind of tutorial I can follow I should be good.

1 Like

no, but there is a cosmetics merchant you can summon, similar to all the other merchants and blacksmiths

Is there a current version of this mod by chance? i really like some of these wings and wanted to use them.

Thanks

There is 1 game that has most prob for me at least the best wings and that is sacred 2 seraphim wings. I do not expect you to add them but man loved her design.

Could someone please instruct me what to do after downloading and extracting the file from Mega? Which folder I have to paste in, which button to press to activate console, etc? Thank you so much.

Hello, people really wanted this wing mod along with your mod, is there a way for you to unite the two? Could you do that?

Sorry, my English is not good, I don’t understand which two you are talking about.

Unite this wings mod with the sexy mod?

Is that so?

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: yes yes, that way, can you make it look that way?

Recently I’m busy updating the Chinese versions of various mods. I’ll take some time to make this later. Please wait.

1 Like

ok , thank you , i will wait yes.

This is a custom mod. Unzip all the contents of the downloaded compressed package to the GD root directory…
Try it first. If you have any questions, please report them here.

There are 61 wings in total. You can talk to Rook to get all the blueprints and the costumes.

1 Like

Thank you very much, for taking the time to do this work, I was very happy.

It’s giving NPC summoning error from 4 npc onwards. The other things are all working great.

Do you mean here?

All my 7 summons are fine

1 Like