Could'nt load template?

In case i should offend or do something wrong i wont name the mod that i am editing or refreshing since it isnt my mod.
What i wanted was to update it to the latest patch regarding components no longer drops as partials.
I unpacked the arz file that has the files i need to edit. And i have already made some adjustments to some of the files and i wanted to test it to make it work.
But this is where i am stuck. I have this folder now that was coming from that arz file. Now i want to make it back into an arz file but dont know how. I tried to move everything in to a new mod folder in the GD mod folder. Then tried with assetmanager to build it but for every file in the extracted file i get an error. Couldnt load template for ******.dbr
Can someone explain what im doing wrong?

Sounds like you need to set up AssetManager first, then it would find the templates (except for maybe a few files that use a custom one).

Did that and it doesnt work. Also i havent come across any template files. Even in the original mod

Setting up AssetManager should make you come across templates… at a minimum it should extract them into your working dir under database/templates, even if you missed that :wink:

Assuming that dir was set up correctly, AssetManager should no longer complain about missing .tpl files (except for a few rare cases where a custom template is used)