Crate Gone Woke

Imagine actually noticing and caring about something so trivially stupid

1 Like

what-the-fuck-wtf

5 Likes

There’s nothing “Woke” about this lol

OP is clearly overly sensitive and looking for anything that could even remotely be construed as such…

Now, the HBO show Watchmen err… Wokemen. That, was “woke” AF.

2+2=5 is not trivial, I assure you. People getting caught up in the new religion of wokeness is not trivial, I assure you. Its incredibly complex and I’m not going to get into the litany of issues. James Lindsay is a very good resource for anyone that wants to understand why this ideology is consequential to society. He has a channel on YouTube and a website called: New Discourses.

And so woke you can only be “white”. This woke train is crazy maaaaan. Someone pass me the joint, I don’t think I’m gunna make it thru the day at this rate.

4 Likes

The only one who seems to be caught up in it here is you. The rest of us are just enjoying playing the game, be it with male or female characters.

A daily reminder to everyone: don’t feed the troll!

1 Like

Please permaban the topiccreator pronto. We dont want these kinds of conversations here. They will just poison and destroy the forum.

1 Like

Don’t worry. I’m a professional troll feeder. Everyone knows this.

1 Like

Well you got your answer from the dev himself, F comes before M.

Unless you’re going to accuse the alphabet itself of being “woke”, which honestly wouldn’t surprise me at this point.

Good old days when you could be hardcore.

8 Likes

I’m sure everything else being discussed on this forum is of much greater importance…lol. I made an observation that happens to be accurate.

uuuh… What??

Not really. You’re actually way off. Crate isn’t especially “woke”, at least not in that way. They tend to keep politics outta the game - you’re reading your own bias into it. Gender selection is random. If it isn’t on the Xbox version then it likely is as Zantai noted and being done alphabetically.

1 Like

If I’m wrong about this, I’m happy to be so. I’m not wrong about the destructive nature of neo-marxist religion in general though, and what I saw when I was creating my character this morning was a typical sign. I understand why people think it’s trivial but it’s an indication of a much larger problem.

How do you know that?

And besides, :crate: discriminated female characters for quite some time by having them deal only Main Hand damage with Zoltan’s Technique

1 Like

Real talk, this screenshot on an overly reposted reddit post is what got me into GD :rofl:

1 Like

well, then you can relax, that won’t happen. It is much more likely to be destroyed by the likes of you

2 Likes

I hope everyone got their morning outrage out of the way.

This thread is not going anywhere good.

2 Likes