Crop rotation not rotating v0.8.3B

Looks like this has been reported in the past - Crop rotation not rotating

I’m on year 6 and just noticed that crops won’t rotate from year 1. In other words year 1 is cycled over and over again. Thansk again!

Video - 2023 07 05 23 00 50 export - YouTube

And if you reopen the window? Have you verified game files?

Every other instance of this report has been people misunderstanding the UI.

Thanks for the reply! I just followed this thread – Farthest Frontier Common Solutions regarding “verifying game files” by:

1. Steam > Game Library > Game > Right Click > Properties
  2. Installed Files > Verify Integrity of game files
  3. All 41 files successfully validated

I also read on that same thread this note

Note: the rotations in the UI also…rotate! What this means is that when the current year ends, that rotation moves down to Rotation 3, and Rotation 2 then becomes the current year (ie. Year 1). This is why it may appear that your farmers are only planting rotation 1.

I’ll take a closer look and ensure I’m not making the mistake. I recalled when I previously played that the “highlighted section” in the crop rotation would move down.

I’ll report back shortly. Thank you once again.

Updating once again, thank you, @Zantai, you were correct. The UI shuffles the crops. I kept track of my crops with a simple list:

1. maint - beans
  2. carrots - beans
  3. clover - flax

After the year ended, the number 1 moved to the bottom. Number 2 moved up and number 3 moved up.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.