[Crucible] Elysian Arena

Elysian Arena

Features
Crucible of the Dead replaced with Crucible of Elysium.
Original Crucible maps temporarily removed. Please note that it means sometimes you’ll have to start Crucible few times, as it kicks you back to the menu when not able to find a map.

Some additional pics.

Install note inside.

Download
Google Drive
MegaNz

Eager to hear your feedback

Interesting, so I take it you got the TQ assets working… Do you intend to create some more arenas from them ? There should be some other nice assets from other areas for that :wink:

Assets are fine, and I’d say pretty well made (I mean it’s been 10 years). Just need to be adjusted a bit. Except for doors and bridges, man I hate those.
As for my plans, I keep something in mind but we’ll see about that

Someone’s been busy. :smiley:

Fantastic job. This really takes me back:)

Hah nice!!!

Titan Quest 2? :rolleyes:

Glad you like it

Indeed

damn. good stuff, downloading right now, will take a while though. Thanks.

sorry so much of work got so few attention, this definitely deserves more attention than it got.

also, bump.

Thanks for your warm words.
Good thing you’ve reminded me about it, 'cause it just wouldn’t work on current version, apparently.

Update № Whatever
*Updated to 1.0.1.0
*Various minor changes and fixes
*Three original crucible maps temporarily removed. Please note it means sometimes you will have to start Crucible few times, when not able to find a map it kicks you back in the menu.
*Due to preparations for the next arena this version has some dead weight of resource files. Sorry for that.

Now the bad news is with the latest update TQ’s tree shader became sort of incompatible with GD. On the other hand, GD’s tree shader works just great with TQ trees. Sigh of relief.

yeah, I now updated to v1001 as well :stuck_out_tongue: looks pretty

edit: also the screenshot doesn’t quite do it justice, the particle effects are way prettier than they look in screenshots.
though I usually play this game in a dark room so its a bit too bright for my taste.

I’ll consider some brightness/bloom adjustment, though it probably will stay around these values, as it was in TQ.

Update .4

• Updated to 1.0.1.1
  • Experimental restyling. Tiles may look like bath floor covering but it’s an utter coincidence.
  • Brightness reduced, yet it’s well covered by a new floor texture. At a certain camera turn it’s may be even overbright a bit.
  • Various fixes and improvements, including ongoing attempts to fix several problems with treasure platform. Amusing though, it seems it was luck to get it to work in the first place.

I don’t suppose there’s any chance of this ever getting updated again, what with the creator not having been active in over a year. I really liked playing with it and have missed it not having it.

Is it possible/practical to extract the files from this to make an updated version? If that’s not too unreasonable a process I might do it myself. I just haven’t touched the mod tools since TQ, so I’m not sure what that’s like these days…

Welp, if this mod was updated, I’d most likely start playing Crucible and find a way to replace all crucible maps. :stuck_out_tongue: It looks cool as fuck.