Crucible no tribute limit mod

Can someone point me to a mod that removes the tribute limit in Crucible? I recall watching a video of someone playing with well over 100 tributes.

Mods and Crucible are incompatible with each other as the game considers Crucible a mod and there can only be one mod active at a time… so if anyone changed something, he must have made those changes to the base game, not as a mod

Yes. GDstash 999 tributes. But this gets reset to 100 the moment you speak to lokar

Oh bummer. If that’s true guess I’ll have to tough it out then.

Just reset tributes in GDstash to 200. You can do it with the game running (need to create new session tho). A little tedious but for purposes of testing - way better than nothing.

Unless you’re using a PC as garbage as mine which BSOD’s if you attempt to open both GDstash and GD simultaneously

That’s weird. You get good fps? I can’t imagine a rig worse than mine and i can run them together just fine. GDstash doesnt eat a lot of resources when idle.

I don’t know what’s up with it. It was a good computer, until my niece dropped it down a small flight of stairs.

Be still, my weeping heart T_T