Crucible

Well… yeah… you’re kinda right. I am convinced and withdraw my previous statement.

1. Did not notice such a thing. Sometimes ability does not work if the cursor is aimed at an incorrect target (summoning on the place of NPC or a defence tower).
  2. This is the main reason to change position from time to time). Not very convenient with ground-based buff skills.
  3. Choose the option “to raise stakes”.

Just a side note from relatively new player.
I Iove doing crucible. Not only for the itens, but because its fun and I like to test my chars. Im still level 58( started doing it level 30-40). Im not doing it to farm last itens.
It also helps a lot to get iron.
I think its a great add-on to the game.

Sure sometimes its difficult to click in enemies, but most times is because you are not strong enough to kill enemies in time or you are weak in defense and need to be constantly running away.

You aren’t looking whats going on, you are looking for specific things that may hurt you, like certain monsters and abilities. Arena itself is mostly predictable depending on the wave and mobs around. You just play it several times to learn. Then if X happens, you react Y. Experience turned reflexes.

In main campaign you also learn to play your build first, crucible is just a different environment.