cycles of skills per button

if someone wants to realize this:

Excuse me,write through the translator.
Much more comfort and enjoyment of the game!!!Down with the piano!!!
Assign one key(keyboard key/skill bar/left and right mouse buttons) to 2(or more) abilities(skill:Amarasta’s Blade Burst and everyone else).This must be done.
You can select a skill queue.
You can put on the left and right mouse buttons and on the panel!Are placed alternately(activated according to the queue.You choose which skill is activated first and which second).
Activated by a single keyboard or computer mouse button:
1)Amarasta’s Blade Burst(Nightblade) + Bone Harvest(Necromancer)-Left mouse button or right mouse button.Сharacter for melee.
2)Bone Harvest(Necromancer)+Savagery(Shaman)!-Left mouse button or right mouse button.Сharacter for melee.
3)Amarasta’s Blade Burst(Nightblade) + Savagery(Shaman)…
4)Ill Omen(Necromancer) +Curse of Frailty(Occultist)…

I will not write all!
I just want to right-click on a cell in the quick access toolbar to open 2 or 3 cells.There skills I will expose in order of use-1,2 or 1,2,3.They will be applied not simultaneously,but sequentially.

About the queue on the example Ill Omen(Necromancer) + Curse of Frailty(Occultist):
1)Easiest option:Ill Omen(Necromancer)-always first.
2)More difficult option:If there is such a priority Curse of Frailty(Occultist) + Ill Omen(Necromancer) then the activation of Curse Of Frailty (Occultist) changes to the same as Ill Omen(Necromancer).That is, it is aimed only at the monster…

What is now:
Primal Strike(Thunderous Strike)-left mouse button Active skill
Bone Harvest-right mouse button Active skill

Wendigo Totem-C
Siphon Souls-A Active skill
Reap Spirit-D Active skill
Call of the Grave-E
Ill Omen-Lshift Active skill
Devouring Swarm-Space Active skill
Summon Blight Fiend-R
Mark of Torment-Lctrl
Blooddrinker(Hollowed Fang)-Q
Slithblood Tincture-F
Wrath of the Beast Tincture-mouse 4

It’s just awful!Ferrari with square wheels!I really like this game, but make the wheels round!

Please do so:
left mouse button:
1)Ill Omen-The first click with the mouse!
2)Bone Harvest-The second click with the mouse!
3)Primal Strike(Thunderous Strike)-Attack as usual(As described here http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78044) until reload Ill Omen.
All by new
Important:Not one click at all!There is no reminder that the skill is not ready!The picture on the attack changes to the one that is now in turn(or on the toolbar button)!
or:
1)Bone Harvest-The first click with the mouse!
2)Primal Strike(Thunderous Strike)-as if I’d put Bone Harvest on a simple attack(As described here http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78044)
Important:If We did not use Primal Strike for the recovery time of Bone Harvest it changes to Bone Harvest(all over again)!

right mouse button:
1)Reap Spirit-The first click with the mouse
2)Call of the Grave-The second click with the mouse Important:If we have not used Call of the Grave during the recovery of Real Spirit, it changes to Reap Spirit(all over again)!

Possible option on the skills panel:
1)Call of the Grave-The first click
2)Wrath of the Beast Tincture-The second click

1)Blooddrinker(Hollowed Fang.The weapon in his right hand)-The first click
2)Blooddrinker(Hollowed Fang.The weapon in his left hand)-The second click
I can write many options, I hope you understand.Why two or three buttons when you can make one!

You also need to make the button of change of bar attack(like a second bar of skills)(You can assign this option to any key in the keyboard settings.This key can be clamped(Analog of firing key without moving)).For example:

left mouse button:
1)Ill Omen-The first click with the mouse!
2)Bone Harvest-The second click with the mouse!
3)Primal Strike(Thunderous Strike)-Attack as usual(As described here http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78044) until reload Ill Omen.

right mouse button:
1)Reap Spirit-The first click with the mouse
2)Call of the Grave-The second click with the mouse

This key:
left mouse button:
1)Bone Harvest-The first click with the mouse
2)Primal Strike(Thunderous Strike)-as if I’d put Bone Harvest on a simple attack(As described here http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78044)

right mouse button:
1)Devouring Swarm

You can also do on the skill bar.

Some skills can be automated(at the initiative of the player/Optionally):
1)Blooddrinker(Hollowed Fang)-to turn on when the HP is lower …%
2)Slithblood Tincture-to turn on when the HP is lower …%
3)Call of the Grave-the attack of the Pets.

It is very important to add that due to the fact that I can not put on the left mouse button Bone Harvest
and Primal Strike (Thunderous Strike) -I stand idly while I try to press the not restored Bone Harvest. All this is very bad and inefficient from all sides.