[DAIL] Discussion

So basically I’d get a free Inquisitor. Doesn’t sound toooooo bad :stuck_out_tongue:

Playing a DW Dream/Demo combo in Elite

Really good dmg wise and flashy skills!

Edit: Psionic touch works on the third hit afaik

does it mean both hands or just mh?

if only main hand, is it worth it to use a shield?

does anyone know when the new original GD classes come out? the game patched today December 20 for me and i cant find in the patch notes about added new class so not sure if its in 1.0.0.7

also will just repatching the newly patched GD with DAIL work with 60.6 or will i have to wait for a DAIL update now?

Im not aware of any conflicts. If some do exist, it would be with the vanilla masteries.

The new masteries are in the expansion, they’ve been pretty clear about it.

DAIL will work just fine, but you also won’t see any changes in 1.0.0.7 such as new items or skill changes. You will have access to the new area however.

No new classes were released with patch 1.0.0.7. The new Inquisitor mastery that was previewed in the last Grim Misadventure, will be released with the new is for the coming expansion.

so my demi lich wont be bugged until said expansion is released … good lol

It won’t magically happen on release day, either. I have to remove Necro from the male/female01.dbr skill trees (available masteries) and add in the new class.

Hey, I haven’t played in a while. I had a build with the Illusionist class which I noticed got removed. Is my char broken now? Or did I regain all spent points? Can I choose a new class instead?

If you update it will break it afaik

You can easily remove illusionist with gddefiler, just look at the skills tab while managing your save file. You might have to add the lost skill points manually though. I’m not an expert with it ^^

Oh, I didn’t know such tools actually work with mods. I will look into it, thanks.

Yeah I totally redone a character that was using Soldier + Mercenary into Dream + Demolitionist using Defiler :slight_smile:

I might have miscalculated the skill points but oh well, what can you do.

If anyone know how much skill points a level 67 char has in total please tell me :smiley:

Kathanious, please, I’ve lost in the changelog. Could you explain what have happened with DAIL merchants and DAIL Gifts?
I have some Gifts from previous builds and they work fine, as intended (i.e. add + skills to specific (or mix) mastery).

It was a brilliant mechanic which provided additional interest in gameplay. Finally Iron Bits became usefull!

Many thanks for your dedication and support of this magnificent mod!!!

UPD.: there is such line in the changelog “DAIL Gift script disabled”. Will it be reenabled?

What would be stronger in your opinion?

A fully leveled Devastator (Demo/Earth),

or a fully leveled Dreamcutter (Demo/Dream)?

Currently leveling a DW fire strike Dreamcutter, lvl 70 44k sheet dps… Fooled around with Dream/Earth and the auras look cooler, that’s why I ask ^^

That system was hosed as I lost interest in trying to get the script to work. Those old items will be gone in 60.7; sell or destroy them. The new system has lots of things on a Davood merchant. As a challenge I did not reveal the location. You can have fun looking or just ask here.

Oh, I see!
That’s really interesting!
Will seek that new trader!

Good luck IRL!!!

Although it might be a known problem, I received the report “Tag not found” about some items.

Known issues. The skill not found stuff is because only part of cftx’s mod is in when it comes to masteries (no Monk in DAIL) but all the items in it are in, which includes ones that have bonuses to Monk skills. You can also tell because the tag for the item name has NCFF in it.

I see, thanks. So, I’ll write that user should ignore these descriptions to the Jp-Wiki.

Can the Lost Treasures legendary items drop in the latest version of DAIL? I’m getting the crafting plans for upgrading but I’m yet to find any of the basic versions. I’m not sure how rare they’re supposed to be?