Dail mod bugged?

Hello dear GD Community,
I recently downloaded the GD-Mod pack ‘Dail’ and I am not sure if its intended (Or just me?) But I feel like only dropping the same Items (Over and over aggain like literally… 25 times that Blue offhand ‘texts of menhir’ in my Stash by now) So I know there is or atleast I think there is some kind of Loottable but how do I change/reset it (I leveled a Frostknight/Nightblade up to 100 and did not find anything usefull tbh) Like in Diablo 3 simply opening a new game doesnt help me atleast…

Would appreaciate any kind of help or ‘fix’ of this ‘problem’

Also many thanks for this awesome mod pack! (for the individual awesome mods <3)

Post in the DAIL thread. :confused:

The loot tables are being examined as part of my audit task for version 60.7.

And that means what exactly?^^
Like I would know how to get other Items aswell since its not rlly fun to get the same 4 blues and 2 legendarys over and over …(also doesnt matter which mode I try it… be it survival Rift or Story it are allways the same ALLWAYS… And I rlly get frustrated about it)

It means he’s working to fix it in the next version

That means that I cant actually do something different then farming the recipes and wait I guess? FeelsBadMan ._.

You might enjoy the Grimarillion or Insanity mods if DAIL is not to your liking.

Its not that I dont like Dail its just what am I supposed to do besides farming Omega and Blueprints (where half of them dont even work … Only Missing Data or Errors cant use them) If I cant find other Items like AT ALL?

I would like to improve my Character (Hes still running around with Tier 4 Rift Exp gear and got 100 today) with some nice Sets or Epics/legendarys but I simply CANT

Modding in this game is not actually a paying job, so stop ranting… you’re having fun with content provided for free… You have options…

Wait, or play other mod/game.

I’m Sorry if I sounded like being mad at you I am not at all! I am Happy like a little Child for so many different classes and modes to try out! (I LOVE being experimental) I didnt rlly like farming or grinding for gear in regular Grim Dawn tbh (only having 2 chars on 85 with just gear I found while lvling)
I just got disappointed that once I want to farm its actually not working … Irony at its best I guess :slight_smile:

Anyway thanks for the quick response and keep up the good work!

(Sorry for posting a new thread instead of in the Dail mod post itself didnt find it first! Next time for sure ^^)

I would still recommend other mods. They offer different play experiences and if you discover something that interrupts your experience, you can jump ship for the time being. This way your time playing GD will be more enjoyable and less time fretting over a fix yet to come.

You could also farm Lost Treasures as well, that has some very good rewards. Hell, most of my time is spent farming Omega instead of trying for items in DAIL.

As far as I’m aware Legendary items don’t suffer in quite the same way that Epics do. At character level 100 some of the lower level Legendaries no longer drop, but I get a good spread of level 75 Legendary items.

If you’re prepared to mostly bypass the Epics then item farming can be quite fun, imo, looking for the crazy high level Legendaries.