Dawn of Masteries

Hi all I am looking for some people to play dawn of masteries with I hope its ok to post my steam profile account name here my steam name is Dodge Ninja I hope some of yall can come and play with me i made a new char im up for wahtever lvl i kinda new to dawn of masteries but not grim dawn i would like to play alot with other ppl and different times hit me up thur pm on steam ill respond asap when i see invite thx my icon is a black dude with hair cut.

What is a good combo mastery for voidcaller, i’m looking for 2 summoner class that work well together

I didn’t test this yet but i think voidcaller and nature mage would be strong.Don’t need to spend much time on nature just pets and buffs.I wanted to do this build but man im limited in time.

Pets doesn’t really scale that great into late game.Even pets with 30k hp dies easily and im lvl 52 so not that far into game.I did focus wizard first so didn’t max pet yet.I may delete her and start a warden with a nature :smiley:

What about some chaos combo that work well with void caller?

If you want a summoner take Voidcaller + Spirit. Best summoner by a large margin.

what does the jul 18 file on grim nexus change?

Nothing, it was a standalone Grimmest, as the one in its own thread is outdated and apparently no longer works.

Version 1.0.1 released

Diablo 2 updated to 0.87
Diablo 3 updated to 3.3

1 Like

Looks like the Diablo 3 Barbarian tree is bugged and doesn’t display all the skills. I checked over at the Diablo 3 classes forum thread and it turns out it’s from patch 3.3 and it got fixed just after DoM got updated. Can you add that fixed patch in?

Version 1.0.1a released

Diablo 3 updated to 3.3 HF1

2 Likes

Updated the Rainbow File for DoM v1.0.1a

3 Likes

@mamba Playing a Terror Knight (Zenith) , how come there are no blacksmiths for Zenith over at the vendor rep sale tab ?

That one is simple, because Zenith has no items :wink:

We don’t always show appreciation for the smaller detail.I for one love the background art.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, it was suggested that I add better loading screens and I decided to go with some artist paintings over videogame wallpapers for that. Glad you like it.

1 Like

Can you expand on what the diablo 2 changes are? I can’t seem to find the changelog.

Edit nevermind I found it

Fyi, Outrider’s Barricade skill doesn’t have collision and Elementalist’s Ice Wall skill doesn’t seem to do anything. (Sorry if theses are known issues already) Thanks!

Yes, these are known. Here’s to hoping that Ceno releases a new version :wink:

So I have this weird problem, and I have no idea if this is DoM causing it or GD itself.
I am playing Warfare + Anchorite and I use Onslaught on my left click.
Sometimes my character basically gets stuck running in a single spot during combat, instead of attacking.
Like it gets stuck on some invisible thing or desync or some such.
Has anyone else experienced anything similar? Happens quite often.

not during combat, but randomly , when I was playing WW Build , my character would get stuck in the enviornment forcing me to riftgate (or quit to menu.) in order to resolve the issue.