I have been thinking of creating a mod that collects the various mastery mods for a while now. Obviously there is no point in replicating Grimarillion, so I went with a somewhat different set of masteries.
The mod brings back some of the ‘forgotten’ mastery mods which were not upgraded for FG (Cataclysm and NCFF).
While the mod contains the below mods, I rearranged the .dbr structure. This means that you cannot transfer a char from any of the included mastery mods (or Grimarillion) to this one.
In order to have a reasonable chance of finding the unique item you are looking for, despite all the additional uniques, unique items no longer drop directly (except when equipped by a monster / boss). An epic / legendary token is dropped instead, which can be traded for a unique item at specialized blacksmiths. The items to summon these blacksmiths can be bought at the Devil’s Crossing faction vendor.
A rainbow text file can be found here, thanks to Matougi for creating it.
- Cataclysm v1.99 by 3JIou
- Diablo 3 v3.2 HF1 by Grimer and okami29
- Grim Quest v75b by ASYLUM101
- NCFF v1.32b by cftx
- Zenith 0.6b by Ceno
- Grimmest FG v1.1.4 by jiaco
- Grim UI X-Mod by JMD
- Hairstylist by Mendez42
- Wings by okami29
- Cosmetic Auras from Path of Grim Dawn by Kanjineo
- Bounties Unlocked by Ceno
- GrimLoot loot beams by kakikakeks
- 0.9.7 Grim Quest updated to 75b, Zenith masteries added
- 0.9.6b Frost Knight mastery added
- 0.9.6a Update for Grim Dawn 184.108.40.206, Monk and Necromancer from NCFF added, additional cosmetic auras from Path of Grim Dawn added
- 0.9.6 Update from Grim UI Hoarder to Grim UI X-Mod, cosmetic auras from Path of Grim Dawn, fix for unique token drops
- 0.9.5 Updated to latest Grim UI, the Grim UI skins can now be switched out by exchanging the Grim_UI_X-Mod.arc of the mod, fixes to Harbinger, Hive Queen, and +1 to mastery components
- 0.9.4: Stasher mod replaced by Grim UI - Hoarder mod, bugfixes
- 0.9.3: Grim Quest updated to Grimarillion 74a
- 0.9.2: additional wings added, Cataclysm augments now drop, NCFF armor values updated to current standard
- 0.9.1: bugfixes
- 0.9.0: Grimmest FG added
- 0.8.1 - 0.8.6: bugfixes
- 0.8.0: initial release