Dawnbreaker set, went well!

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/8NKjMO8Z
Better than what I thought, strong against most things and thankfully enough health to cover for times when I wasn’t that strong.

No life steal? Isn’t eye of the storm relic better?

@malawiglenn ok to answer your questions, life steal? If that works off retaliation then awesome but otherwise it was all about getting hit. eye of the storm has higher damage yes but it gives no bonus to all and thats why I didn’t choose it.

You use savagery yes? Then life steal will work. Just insert eye of the storm relic in Grim Tools and you will see that you get much higher number with that relic indeed

With your relic

With eye of storm

(sure you get like 2k less physical retal with eye of storm but all in all you get more retal dmg and you get +1 shaman skills and attack speed for savagery.

Also 95% or so of your savagery damage is from retaliation added to attack, so you can skip the points in savagery main skill completely and zolhans technique is useless here.

3 points in war cry for 1% more dmg reduction, probably not worth it.

No menhir will, military conditioning and shield training also baffles me

@malawiglenn ok… I see what you mean by the war cry… I was looking at more distance. I do use savagery yes… I didn’t think life steal worked off retal. I didn’t see the point in taking menhir will, I have alot of life already and I don’t often go that low. Military conditioning I didn’t think putting a point in the skill was worth it and the DA is already over 2800… Main goal was to not be crit. Shield training again 1 point was useless… Oh and the Vitality resistance was the other reason for avenger. Vitality is my weakest point. I could move that 1 point from zoltan and put it somewhere else but 1 point for 300 health is useless, and for 2% extra chance is also pointless, if my health gets that low where I nneed that will I will be dead anyway. I suppose taking points out of savagery and adding it to shield could be ok but that will do no good… It wasn’t required. The Idea is the retal damage kill, armor soaks up damage and health regen covers the rest… Hell it worked.

3 points to get 0,6m radius on WC is not worth it, very bad return.

What is the hardest content you have done with this char? I used to play something similar to this [1.1.4.2] (S&B) The Dawn Is Breaking - Retaliation Warder, SR90 [c] [sr+] and did SR 80something with it but that was like 8 months ago.

I may try SR but just done all dungeons atm and complete all story on ultimate. Working on nem with any lightning based nem taking longer to kill due to res. You know I was thinking of doing that set and using those three pieces! You make a good point… Thank you tho @malawiglenn for this information… Much appreciated

that blue set used to be better when you got retaliation bonus when you had only 3pieces of it :wink: but hey aether and chaos res are not that bad either