Deadly Momentu

Deadly Momentu has an unusually high internal trauma.

How did you know that plz?

1 Like

By test.Trauma from Deadly Momentu seems to be stacked multiple times,the exact reason is unknown.

I mean it is gonna be multiplied by Cadence weapon damage so x5 at 26 right?
Anyway, maybe you can make a proper test with empty character against dummy (no devotion and trauma on gear) itā€™s GT so that we can do the math.

2 Likes

I retested it the way you said, Trauma from Deadly Momentu is normal.
My conclusion was wrong.
Thank you for the correction.

By the way,Voldrakā€™s Crusher: increased % Weapon damage modifier for Cadence to 70%.
It didnā€™t work.

I remember someone has already reported that.

the dot from cadence seems abnormal.
the BM in this video can get internal trauma up to 1 million easily.
it seems that the dot damage from the ā€œcadance hitā€ can be accumulated which makes an unusal dot damage with enough duration.

Grim Dawn 2024-03-28 15-42-58_单ęœŗęøøꈏēƒ­é—Øč§†é¢‘ (bilibili.com)
Blademaster, Level 100 (GD 1.2.0.3) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator (grimtools.com)

you have multiple sources of trauma in that build, not just deadly momentum
you also have bleed, frostburn and poison

in case people arenā€™t aware of how dots or dot stacking works

check the video in the boss room,the dots are accumulated 100000 every ā€œcadence hitā€,itā€™s obviously the new cadence hit seems like a new source of trauma

no
because then you would get 1+1+1 million dot ticks after 3 cadence hit, whcih you donā€™t

again, do what tqfan told pxy to do, go hit dummy; and do it while you eliminate other sources of dots so you arenā€™t stacking multiple dots from multiple sources over multiple hits
if cadence did 1 million trauma and it stacked; youā€™d see it increase per cadence hit, but it doesnā€™t
you have an accumulation of combined dot sources on your boss attacks, this is normal, when you have 12k trauma sheet, iā€™d expect 1million dots (because similarly thatā€™s what bleed/poisons builds get with those numbers), you are not getting stacking 1 million trauma/cadence/deadly momentum trauma per use