Dear Crate, about shattered realm...

No way is 150-170 comparible to SR 60, more like naked squishy build at 150-170 compared to SR60.

The 4 buffs and banner make crucible a breeze compared to some of the insane combos you get at SR 60 with your base build and no help as well.

Haven’t tried to reach that far yet, however in SR there are mobs that can remove your auras. That alone is very deadly.

Yup. it’s called nullify. Arcane mobs, and grava can do it.

Basically, when grava throws his arms up in the air like he’s surrendering, he’s actually about to nullify you

He is throwing his red balls at you. They nullify. Balls can be lured intro terrain when they go puff. (if you can see them, i can`t see them in abyss at all)

Nullification by arcane heroes can be deadly for most buids. Sometimes it’s just annoying, e.g. my Markovian commando can withstand most of the mob offense even being dispelled, but he has 8 (eight!) auras to turn on. That’s annoying.

Worst of all, you sometimes can even not notice an arcane hero, because he’s being spawned in a large pack. And then - whoops! - instant death. So, you need to use third-party software like Grim Internals to be aware of which enemies do you face.

I’ve noticed that reflector heroes in SR do not reflect, as in Crucible (but skeletal knights do reflect, yeah). Of course, this is done in favor of Octavius warlord in order to make him rock in SR. Who would be pleased if his super-duper Octavius warlord is torn into pieces by its own reflected trauma?

It would be good to make nullifying heroes and bosses not to dispell characters in SR, as it is in Crucible. This mechanic was originally intended to be present in the main campaign, where such bosses do not appear in a large packs of deadly enemies.

So that is what those Grava’s red tracking projectiles do?

I think Grava is the worst boss I encounter in SR.Especially on retarded boss wave with Kuba in small room.On 73 had this and the time expires.With poison overcap Kaisin is not that hard,if you’re kiting the green crystals are nasty.Arcane nullifying are shitty as well,cause they are hiding behind big bosses,without buffs I am dead after 2 seconds at most.With null I was hit by Gabal Thun 12k non crit.

I think kaisan is the mfkn worst. There is no outplay to his doombolt or his fucking crystal. If you blink into his fucking crystals when you’re low, gg. RIP.

If you want to add insult to injury, have mous set up shop with his fucking crystals too, along with benny’s minefield.

Dead.

EDIT: I take EVERYTHING I said back - Slathablah the aethertwat is the worst.

ahhh…the joys of pet builds.

Get. Out. Of. My. Thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

That guy is a bitch to kill with auto attack builds even in the Campaign. Armed with fumble pools, reduced target damage and a shotgun aether/physical spam. I rather face most nemesis(excluding Grava and Kuba) then than that guy.

If you add in other boses I can easily see him becoming rather problematic as he cuts your damage and thus your life steal to around 1/3.

Dude, have you met him yet?

He fills the screen with his rapid fire, mountain-dew-colored piss. I’m talking about an incessant barrage.

If it touches you, 1/4 of your health is gone.

It’s made worse that he actually hides behind things like gravathul and kuba, which means he’s sitting in the middle of the map.

Which in turn means you can’t take him out first because that would mean getting surrounded by a nem mob.

So you run around in a circle, ducking behind obstacles and guess what?

He comes slithering around the corner to get at you.

Yeah, I have not faced him yet (I gave up the SR for a bit after reaching shard 50 with my fire strike purifier as it became too frustrating and am currently rolling a dervish through elite). But that sound a bit tricky indeed. :smiley:

I am actually yet to encounter Slat the twat in SR:D.But Grava is one and Kaisan 2.Double Reaper without millions of debuffs is funny.Alex and other aetherials in small area are not pleasant and I always hate Kuba.

Wait till you get grava and twatface.

Facing 2 Kaisan, Alex and other culprits of murder in shard 70 triggered me a lot.
Plus a tiny map with less room to maneuver. The whole pact charged at me like no tomorrow.
Just like you said there’s no place to hide. Later went inside and got erased from three crystals and 2 doom bolts lesser than a sec.:o
It’s time to modify my 2h build into something sturdier.

Yes,actually the toughest opponent is the small room,especially oval one.If you got choke points at least you can lure someone you want and facetank.On one extremely tough wave had to use Benni as human shield(not very human) and aoe damage kill purple bosses.If you are under some kind of arch you can move left and right constantly to confuse Nemesis.Kuba is hilarious charging like madman and can’t decide from where will attack you:D

Oh Empyrion, this makes me not want to even try SR. He’s enough of a pain due to his resists for poison/vitality builds in The Ancient Grove when I run that without any other enemies supporting him. But with nemesis’ supporting him it sounds like pure cheesy pain.

Especially since he’s best taken on at range due to the poison fog he summons.

After having a SR game with Kaisan, Grava, Benny’trapper & Kuba"bloodpool"cabra, I can finally say that I feel the pain you guys go through.

Tell a lot about “skill” in realms and how the game favorite kitting casters :smiley:

Oookay…never felt that in Campaign but enemies with 118 % Bleeding Resistance suck hard…:rolleyes: