Demotivation on hitting L100

But I’m not bored with the game at all, that’s totally different. I have great fun playing it, in the same way I still having fun playing TQIT for 10 years now. I’m not bored with either of them. I’ll play one or the other of them every day, except when I’m on holiday and don’t have a PC to play on. Sometimes I’ll take a bit of a break from hacking and slashing and visit one of my city building games for a quieter change of pace, but it’s never for more than 2-3 days before I’m back in the fight again. :smiley:

Jaknet’s like me, always trying out new build ideas or following other people’s build guides. In 10 years of playing TQIT I’ve only gotten 8 toons to the end of Legendary precisely because of that. I’ve also purged a lot of builds over the years because I end up with so many that they just don’t get played.

Plus I’ve got to get to Ultimate with at least one char at some point. Having been stopped/blocked so many times I’ve got to go and attempt to kick John Bourbon’s arse :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, it does. Who knows, what I will be doing in two three years time- maybe exactly the same thing.Once I get friendly with people and will just want to help out.

I also have a number of chars that just wait to get levelled. One HC even. And I will as soon as I kill You-Know-Who :smiley:
Crucible is not so important a goal for me right now. But I’d like to have at least one char capable of that.

Isn’t the feeling of satisfaction great when you just obliterate packs of enemies and remain unscathed? I love it!
And yesterday I found a green ring that converts pierce to fire and I’d like to try it on a pierce nightblade already… There is just so much to do…

Exactly. And I sometimes try out crazy build ideas too. I ran 3 HR (health regeneration per second) toons in TQIT as a comparison of items to see how high you could get HR to go. Also ran a Spellbinder using just Radiant/Shining, etc, items which give %damage to demons. The HR ones haven’t finished the game yet, but they’re all in Legendary and the Spellbinder has finished. Also attempting several HC challenges over on the new Titan Quest forum.

If I get a bit tired of normal GD then I’ll play one of my Grim Quest mod toons. That adds the TQ masteries to GD as well as a lot of the TQ items. So nope, I’m never bored. Just need to get used to hitting L100 in GD before I reach end game.

I also feel like experimenting. But I definitely want to go through everything at least once. :slight_smile: And then, I don’t know what will be.

I am not bored of the game either. I don’t think I can tbh :smiley: It’s just that there are so many ideas to try and so little time… I want to make at least one build for every combo. Already have the concept for some and urging to get to them and yet need to finish with the current character sigh

Made the effort and pushed my Conjurer through to the end. So officially has finished after taking down the last boss. :slight_smile:

Going through elite with my purifier. Maybe halfway through it. Will still take me a while but I still feel committed to this toon. Which is good :slight_smile: