[Deprecated] [Mod] Legendary Crafting

For “Grim Dawn: Ashes of Malmouth” (v1.0.2.1)

It does what it says, you can craft Legendaries (and Epics) at a new Blacksmith, but not without effort, you have to grind for it. Salvage Legendaries to be precise. I made this after working on the tool for something else I needed to get all the Legendaries for, figured might as well change a few parameters and put this together, who knows maybe 1 person wants it.

The purpose of this is to give an alternative to hording and if you have been looking for that one Item forever you can buy it for a hefty sum of Legendary Essences (used from okami29’s OMEGA MOD). Those of you using OMEGA should be familiar with how you get them.

You can find all information including a couple screenshots on GitHub:

too lazy to post everything twice :smiley: and GitHub is more up to date anyways.

I’m still going to post updates and the changelog here in a new post as well as on the GitHub Releases page.

a few images, because why not:

Is there any other requirements for this mod other than the ‘WanezLC’ folder in WanezLC.7z from the releases in GitHub?

I’m asking because nothing happens when I ask Hangman Jarvis to “Summon Blacksmith!”. The dialogue options are there but nothing happens when I click on it.

the blacksmith replaces chester a little to the top

It works, thanks!

Great feature, i hope Crate will add some system like this, so useless Legendaries will have a purpose.

hehe, to think this wasn’t planned until I wrote the scripts to get the Legendaries for a mini-map icon mini-mod and figured I could maybe use it for something else as well, wasn’t even expecting a single reply… .

I’ll probably update this later next week, with a bunch of bug fixes (the dupe entries even visible in the screenshot + removing blank items) and Upgraded Legendaries/Epics are missing, as I found out when I ran the script for the Legendary mini-map thing and some Epics were not showing up on the map.