[Deprecated] [Mod] Wanez (Mapping & more Endgame)

You can hit them with guns if you stand right underneath them. I had the same problem. Still not the best solution though.

Hm, what blacksmith can craft mastery components?
Btw there’re still +duration and CDR modifiers for mastery defence buffs on items and shaman’s modifier of control don’t reduce cooldowns on storm totem, wendigo totem, conjure primal spirit and summon briathorn.

the basic components need to be found and only upgrades are craftable at the new blacksmith at the end of the raid in the Treasure Chamber.

Btw there’re still +duration and CDR modifiers for mastery defence buffs on items

I wanted to wait and see how the changes are going and either use the offensive ones in that slot which would double the chance of getting that or wait for a new skill to take its place.

shaman’s modifier of control don’t reduce cooldowns on storm totem, wendigo totem, conjure primal spirit and summon briathorn.

because petmodifiers don’t affect the summoning of a pet, only the skills the pet is using.
I can probably remove those and avoid confusion about it, skills usually use the AI to determine how often the pet is going to use the skill, lowering the cooldown wouldn’t actually change that :smiley:

Just tried making one of the runes (the free example one)

Create:
Boot stone
Empowered Mark of the Traveler
Empowered Mark of Mar(drogen?)-whatever, it was the correct one.

Use Stone
Use Travel
Use Mar-etc
-nothing happens

Attempting to start over says there is a sequence in progress. Its the only complete chain I have, so it’s the only one I can test.

I watched the video a few times to make sure I was doing it correctly, reasonably certain it’s not pebkac.

Thank you for answering :slight_smile:

just did it, it’s working.
Stone (2 Socket)
Mogdrogen
Traveler

start a new session, to clear it, I think I had something else in place to do that, but it was something like a year ago, can’t remember :smiley: Anyways, it’s saved in lua variables so starting a new session will reset those. I wish we could make new UI elements and this would be so much easier.

Hah! Well that’s just embarrassing – did not realize the stones had random number of sockets. Woops.

It does indeed work.

Finally managed to start ultimate with my 83 Conjurer (Shaman* + Occultist*) and struggling a lot. Lack of dps is destroying all the fun, since i don’t know where to find any damage on planar gear except scepter. I used T03 40lvl gear with +1 skills which boosted me fine until ultimate, then i spent few thousands of planar scrap making T05 gear to replace my old T03 ones, but that idea was failed by RNG. Speaking of 55lvl sets, i still haven’t got any decent parts for occultist* or shaman*, can’t even make 5 part set bonus. Also i find 25lvl sets completely useless to collect right now because leveling goes too fast and chances to find 5 or 9 set parts are very low…

v1.3.3

• New Random Chest spawns to better find Mastery Sets
  • Bug Fixes

Download and Change Log on GitHub

Man, you rock! thanks for update;)

Happened to anyone else ?

Can’t say for DGA mode, but in campaign everything is fine, had like 200 crystals drop yesterday.

Oh, found 2 bugs with set items today.

I’m a little confused with nightblade attire set. Full set gives +5 to all skills and +6 to nightblade mastery, also i have planar ring and medal with a total of +2 skills, so my nightblade skills should have +13 bonus, but i have +9 bonus instead.

k, thanks, fixed those, was a typo in the foldername.

I’m a little confused with nightblade attire set. Full set gives +5 to all skills and +6 to nightblade mastery, also i have planar ring and medal with a total of +2 skills, so my nightblade skills should have +13 bonus, but i have +9 bonus instead.

Only the highest bonus from set bonuses applies, +4 nightblade and +3 all skills. Different sets have their own bonuses so they work together just fine, it’s a weird tooltip for it.

Yeah, poor me, misunderstood how it works :smiley:
Ok, so i’m confused again with modifier of control (upper one with 29/20) not having same max level as modifier of splitting while having full attire set that should give same bonus for all upper modifiers :eek:

that’s a bug… forgot to change the filename for the two petmodifiers after I made them into petmodifiers.

Not sure when I can push the fixes, Necromancer* is currently being changed and getting new skills so I have to move around some of the skills to fit in the new ones. I’m trying to only have one update where respeccing the entire mastery is a good idea.

v1.3.4
I have started taking a closer look at vanilla reworks, while I don’t change the skills themselves I am removing +x% Damage Increases because it is already as +x% to All Damage on Mastery Modifiers, this results in less stats on the remaining modifiers which I can then use for different stats or remove them altogether and have more room for new skills or transmuters. The removal of damage increases does not apply to buffs like the one from Cadence, they remain unchanged.
Every Mastery will eventually have five Weapon Pool Attacks (procs), a Default Weapon Attack and pets. The new Weapon Pools will include one that is triggered on crit, like the one in Shaman (Upheaval) and they depend on allocating the first skill of the line, a passive with damage bonuses. Masteries with weapon pools in place will change to reflect these changes.

• New Skills for Necromancer* and small changes to existing Weapon Pools, as well as changed tiers for existing skills
  • Bug Fixes for Mastery Sets (havn’t checked if it’s now actually working)

Screenshot of the new Skill Allocation Window, yes there is alot going on in there and 3 or 4 more skills to go still. The idea is to have more skills available than you could possibly get and have to decide what to take… .

Necromancer*: If you want to be safe, respec all skills. Though I checked and I didn’t lose any points and even got the ones back I had in the existing Weapon Pools with a now lower max Rank.

Download and Change Log on GitHub

I’m going to have choice paralysis. One thing to consider is that these changes may end up classes becoming too homogeneous and losing their class identity. I think it’s good design that some classes don’t have certain things and for a particular build in mind you have to select an appropriate secondary class to have access to their tools.

I agree and it’s why I havn’t used the script to generate all weapon pools/default attacks. Right now the new default attack for necro is the exact same as Cadence with different damage types, just because it was fast and I could rush the release for other bug fixes, the initial idea is to raise a skeleton on kill with the default attack and primarily have “Soul Strike” as a single target attack where skeletons take care of aoe clearing or a combination of devotions/weapon pools. Other skills might have a controller attached just to block devotions for them, but that controller could be perfect for certain builds.
I’m hoping it all works out in the end, it’ll take months to get there though.

Hello,i have a Problem,i play 1 Char in DGA-Mode no Problems.Yesterday,i will

play the Wanez raid.map,i make a new char for the raid.map and started,the

Game ,the Game crashed to the Desktop ist Version 1.3.4.The older Version

1.3.3 is ok not crashed.Can you help me?

Nice Greetings

Gannicus

No clue, I can’t reproduce it - tried several different chars and it works just fine for me. If it was right after DGA it could be an issue with DGA. Have you tried loading the raid after restarting the game?

The raid is only accessible on ultimate and bosses are level 110, so making a new char for it isn’t really something that would bring joy.