[Deprecated] [Mod] Wanez (Mapping & more Endgame)

Some bugs I found in 1.3.4.

What’s wrong with Magical Attunement inscription? I used amulets stone with 4 sockets, then clicked on arcane lens->arcane spark->dread skull->spellwoven threads and… just wasted resources :confused:

Inscriptions 19-27 were generated into the wrong data key, I’ll upload the fix with GD v1.0.5.0, because I’ll probably have to update some other things with it as well, just gonna assume there is new items or at least balance changes to items :smiley:

I seem to crash every time I enter an Island of Woe based map is there anything I could to to fix this or prevent it other than using area scrolls? I also crash inside of Endless scrolls or upon loading them and think it’s also due to the Island of Woe thing because when I open one it seems to be Island of Woe.

v1.3.5
Barely have time to do any modding these days, only the essentials this time.
Island of Woe is removed from the random pool until I have time to look into it more.

• update for Grim Dawn v1.0.5.0
  • Bug Fixes

Download and Change Log on GitHub

Thanks for update, inscriptions works fine :wink:
On the other note, attack/cast/movement caps are vanilla ones…

Thanks for letting me know :slight_smile:

On the other note, attack/cast/movement caps are vanilla ones…

k, probably pushing an update out today, forgot about new monsters/proxies in the new rogue like (or I assume there are new ones). So currently normal spawns in there and new monsters won’t be able to spawn phasing beasts until I add the lua hook to them.

v1.3.6

• Monster update for Grim Dawn v1.0.5.0 (mainly for the new Rogue-Like Dungeon)
  • Speed Cap fixes

Download and Change Log on GitHub

Nice, everything is fine now :).

[Feedback] Just tried out the mod for the first time today. There are a lot of interesting ideas in here and i can see this for sure expanding the replayability of the game for me.

[Bug Report] I started out the mod playing demo*. I noticed that mortar trap doesnt work. When I cast a mortar trap, it usually doesnt even attack (even with mobs right next to/on top of it). On the offchance that mortar trap actually does fire off, the mortars go up in the air, but never land and never hits any enemies. Can this be fixed please?

[Bug Report] Edit 3/5 - Also I noticed that with blade barrier, the blades keep on going after you leave the area/screen. It wont really dissapear on its own. What this means is that if you cast enough blade barriers (esp with low cooldown), you eventually get to a point where you cant cast more blade barriers. When you cast, nothing comes out. I figure there must be some kinda limit to how many total barriers/summons can be out at a time. I have to backtrack to my old casts and make them disapear before I can recast new ones. Maybe can make it so if you get to that limit, you the oldest one disappears?

Thanks!

k, have to look into it, probably a typo somewhere.

[Bug Report] Edit 3/5 - Also I noticed that with blade barrier, the blades keep on going after you leave the area/screen. It wont really dissapear on its own. What this means is that if you cast enough blade barriers (esp with low cooldown), you eventually get to a point where you cant cast more blade barriers. When you cast, nothing comes out. I figure there must be some kinda limit to how many total barriers/summons can be out at a time. I have to backtrack to my old casts and make them disapear before I can recast new ones. Maybe can make it so if you get to that limit, you the oldest one disappears?

nothing I can do about it, in games time usually freezes when you get too far away, if I could change how skills work I could remove it right before it gets frozen, but I don’t think anything like that is exposed to modding. The only way to “fix” it is to either lower the duration so it would be almost impossible for that to happen or see if I can just clear the field for max number and hope it works.

no idea when or even if there is going to be an update, currently pretty busy - so the mod is in a kind of indefinite hiatus.

one of the best mods for Grim Dawn !:wink:

NVM I figured it out

a chace for the difficulty “uber” in Main Campaign ?

no, even if I was still working on the mod it wouldn’t be possible in the same way it is in DGA and therefore wouldn’t be the same uber.

I’m spawning Monsters differently in DGA which allowed me to mess around a bit more.

i see screenshots with 5000+ oa is the game even hard and alot + skills from gear

Im a hardcore only player dose this have any challenge or just faceroll for softcore kids

a ok my question was worded wrong, i meant the monsterpower.

Enemy Defense and Enemy Offense

Normal 100%
Hard 125%
Elite 150%
Ultimate 175%
Epic 200%
Legendary 225%

I’ve played 250+ hours in the mod, and it’s really the best challenge for grim dawn! :smiley:

the Campaign has a few difficulties, not sure if I went as high as in DGA, but the first NPC can do that, jarvis or whatever his name is.
Can’t check anything though, because I deleted everything GD from my drive to not get tempted by modding again, currently working 12+ hours a day, which makes my time limited for other things and I don’t want to get sucked back into modding :smiley:

Hey, this mod sounds amazing, ive downloaded and unzipped and i can see it under custom games when i start grim dawn but it doesnt allow me to choose any of my characters?
Also with being pretty new im unsure how to start the DGA?

Any idea on what ive done wrong, ive managed to create a fresh character and restart the campaign in the mod version any help is appreciated
thank you

Mods do not carry over characters from the main game, it’s a separate ‘game’, have to start fresh (unless you copy your characters folders over which I have no idea how to do properly…).