Dervish Shoulders and Deaths Vigil Allegiance

Hi,
played this game in Vanilla, recently came back and am hooked once more. (Aether man then, Arc+Occ)
This time Dervish Dervish, Level 100 (GD 1.2.0.5) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator
following this guide pretty closely: [1.2.0.3] Beginner Dual-Wield Acid Dervish, fast farmer, SR65+, Lokarr viable (THank you for the guide btw, great detail and explanation, in case you read this)
One of the main differences is that I went DV instead of Kymon on Ultimate because i was playing with a friend who made a Necro.
Now any build i can find uses the Nemesis shoulders and looking what they offer i see why.
Can someone point me to good alternatives or is there a way to edit the Quest choice?
GD Stash cant do it, the author explicitly warns against this.

The other point is: Is there a tool or anything which lets me have post mortem? This build is great fun, high speed, never stop, then suddenly: splat. Most notably by Archmage Alexander in SR.

I figured it was me getting CC’d so i tried to push StunRes up to 80, but that did diddly squat and ate all resistance overcaps.

In any case: thanks for reading, any pointers are greatly appreciated.

Well, you can GDstash the shoulders. The non-cheating alternative is reaching high levels of Shattered realm and/or Crucible, and hoping to get the drop from there.

Thanks, i guess i’ll be grinding SR then.
Any notes on the build?