[DEV] Lost Treasures

Does that also mean 100% chance on the 11th and 12th too? A nice change, I can skip 3-4 I hate going for, and 1 in an area that seems to cause me game crashes more often than other places.

Hopefully this will make it into the next version of DAIL.

yes all treasures guardians after 10th will have a 100% chance to spawn Ultimate treasure guardian (max 3 per session).

Already is. :smiley:

Hi again Okami! Thanks as usual for your great addition to Grim Dawn end-game!

I have some feedback (playing on my 99 stormcaller, DAIL). Not sure if this boss is part of Lost Treasures or Omega, apologies in advance if it’s the wrong thread.

Today I got an orb from killing Empowered Zantarin which told me to go to the Black Sepulcher crypt in Necropolis and open the secret chest there to spawn a special boss (Hoss something, using Sentinel model/AI).
This guy…

He runs like Usain Bolt (former world champion of sprinting), has gazillions of hp and one-shotted me nearly (13k in one normal hit!). I’m not sure how it’s even possible to beat a boss like this. Also when I died he healed to full. There’s no point doing bosses like this for a player, it’s nearly impossible and requires a lot of time invested, and you lose everything when you get pretty much 1-shotted due to him healing. Kiting is completely impossible for non-tank builds. Even empowered Fabious and Ultimate Treasure Guardian are easier than this guy, by a lot.
I think it needs some tweaking and major nerfing! :eek: I want your bosses to be a challenge, but when it’s borderline impossible it loses its luster :cry:

Hopefully you can balance it out a bit. IF he would keep his insane hp pool, he should at least be slower so kiters have a chance at all. Or let him keep his speed, but nerf his damage.

Thank you! :cool:

Hi it’s an Challenge boss from Omega mod, I will nerf him in the next version, I have set the wronf level for his buffs that gives him increase total speed.
He can drop a reroll token to reroll affixes on Omega items and he can also drop a chest MI that buffs your pets.

He is supposed to be killable when the expansion comes with increased level and you are supposed to kill him when you have a very hight Omega level (and buffs).However it’ not really fun if you can’t kite him so I should make him have a temporary buff to speed instead of a permanent but his skill tree is already full so I will need to find a workaround.You can stack the token from now and wait for when I will update and nerf the challenge boss, it’s entirely optional.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showpost.php?p=450710&postcount=121

V0.35
New sword droppable ingame.I have the permission from the original modder to port it to Grim Dawn only when he updates his mod on nexus.So I made the sword and you can drop it ingame but it has the Chillrend model for now.I hope the mod will be updated in the coming months (and I hope the new model will be as beautiful as it is now).

Gives a frozen orb skill-like :Cast a rotating frozen orb with 100% pierce chance that lauch ice spikes on a 360° radius on each enemy impact.

Improved Chillrend to make it in line with it’s lore :
Chillrend can freeze even the most powerful foes.Nothing can withstand it’s chill.” => It can freeze boss (for a short duration)!

Increased each 1 handed sword drop chance to a little less than 1% (maybe it’s too much ?).
You can see the frozen orb here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e4whlO1xjo&feature=youtu.be
Of course if the expansion allows modders to make a TRUE frozen orb (cast the spikes every X ms instead of on impact), I will change the skill
Lost Treasures 0.35

Lost Treasures 0.36
New Angel Wings that you can get by using a recipe to transform wings of Mercy.
Wings of Mercy drop rate increased from 1% to around 1,5%.
Minor text fixes.

Credits :
Angel wings : https://sketchfab.com/models/36c149d003f6458c866bc2b6aee1ab4e Wings by Rya is licensed under CC Attribution

Lost Treasures 0.36

Is she wearing a transparent chest piece, or no chest piece? A transparent piece would be interesting to maintain the initial rags appearance. It sort of fits with the other pieces.

Ps. You’re getting damn good at this :smiley:

She has no chest piece here is the picture with :
I know there is something strange with the helm !
EDIT : I am going to slight improve the helm rigging in next version.

Lost Treasures 0.37
Added Agni’s sword.Sword of fire that gives a toggle buff to deal fire damage around you.
Sword by hangdsigner is licensed under CC Attribution

You can craft this sword with Chillrend or Moonlight sword (upcoming sword) and some hight level relics.
It has a very tiny flame effect on the blade (otherwise the flames were hidding the blades).
Slighlty improved Tyrael helm rigging.

Lost Treasures 0.38
Added Naruto Samehada 2 handed blade (earthquake like skill): http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37798/? by Jabus and Tyrelh
Reduced Agni fire damage

According to Naruto wiki :

Samehada (鮫肌, Literally meaning: Shark Skin) is a large sentient sword, comparable in size to the Kubikiribōchō. It is described as the most terrifying of all the Seven Swordsmen’s blades[1] and even earned the title of “greatsword” (大刀, daitō), further adding to its fearsome reputation.

It’s lore says :
“As the blade is made up of scales, it inflicts injuries through shredding or shaving what it comes into contact with, rather than just cutting the object in question. This flaying effect is similar to a shark’s skin, hence the sword’s name.”
So I made it have a hight Piercing ratio 70% and a build-in conversion physical to pierce damage.
It’s skill is a earthquake like spell that casts 6 piercing projectile on the ground.
Also has energy leech resistance and leech mana because :
“Although it continually consumes the chakra of its owner, its largest meals come from fights, wherein it absorbs the chakra of the opposition instead.”

Good job as always making custom items, though that is one ugly “sword.” :stuck_out_tongue:

didnt read every page but i saw you were talking about the one shot chests am i to understand thats where most to all of the guardians are if i want to farm them?

edit- ok so i proved my question semi true … some areas you have to revisit to actually get them to spawn also Chillrend first drop i got on my 2nd ultimate guardian

Yep ! To tell the truth it looks like a blunt weapon! But knowing that it’s a sword in Naruto I could not make it a mace.Well I ported it because it has a really strange design and to please the fans of Naruto.Even if I don’t like two handed weapons, it could be like an “easter egg”.

Yes you can only find treasures guardians on ultimate difficulty in previously visited one-shot chest locations.
You were lucky to find Chillrend so easily, it’s one of my favorite sword !Also if you have the latest version of the mod it can even freeze any boss !
Keep this precious blade !
I would like to improve the glow effect to look like the original nexus sword but I don’t know if I will be able to do this (it seems there is a spec color but not a glow color so the heart of the blade is too white instead of blue).

Now the next sword weapon I am really excited to port in Grim Dawn is the Lorkhan Moonlight Greatsword that should have different versions.However I don’t think I will be able to make the same stunning glow like the one in Skyrim it still should be a good looking sword.I just need to wait the update from FunkyGandalfCat.

EDIT: on my To-Do list also I must check that every weapon has a weapontrail attached and anchor points in the .mifs file.I might also had a tiny fx to chillrend and Moonlight just small blue/white sparks around the blade.

not sure what version of this mod is in 60.6 dail but i killed 12 guardians and have yet to encounter an ultimate but the game before i got all 3 ultimate ones before killing my 10th so my luck is weird

LT 0.25 in DAIL 60.6

DAIL 60.7 will have the newest LT available.

Lost Treasures 0.39
Changed some weapon trail :For example El Druin now has a golden weapon trail.
Introduced a crafting recipe to make a Chillrend version without the blue glow.
Changed the glow on Chillrend to make it more blue and added a tiny white sparks FX on the blade .
See picture :

Lost Treasures V0.40

New weapon, a one-handed axe : Demon Axe
Fire damage bonus and now each of your basic weapon attack will trigger a fire explosion on a 4 meters radius that deals both weapon and fire damage.Affects up to 4 targets on a 360° radius.
I made the grip a little longer to make it in line with other one handed weapons and added a fire FX effect.
Craft it from Gorehowl.
Video of the skill in action : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b4Q9_6N5K8

Thanks to Matteo Bassini who gave me permission to use his work (mesh and textures) :
Matteo Bassini Demon Axe : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/41D4L
Matteo Bassini Artstation Profile : https://www.artstation.com/artist/matteobassini
Concept art by Betty Jiang https://www.artstation.com/artist/bettyjiang

I’m just glad to see something that isn’t a sword! :smiley:

Lost_Treasures_040\source\Text_EN ags_Treasures.txt

#12 This sword was made in homage to Davood."

#82 tagT_craft_agni=Samehada recipe
#83 tagT_craft_agniDesc=Samehada

Above a few lines have errors, in addition, I do not know how to get these MOD items in the game.