[DEV] Lost Treasures

Hi,
I don’t know yet what I will do, but the mod will be open source and technically you can make it takes 0 inventory slot, 0 equipment slot and 0 enchantment slot.
For example you could make it a casted buff that last 24 hours from an NPC (see Omega mod), or a toggled buff given by an augment that enchant the medal (there are not medal enchantment in the base game).

Gorehowl model, Axe 1 handed from Crazylion, see credits.

Blade of Olympus from volvaga0 on http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12720/?

Now I must focus on adding the boss(es) to spawn this item and make the crafting recipe.I would have liked finding a beautiful shield.

Update treasure guardians system and clue system.
OLD IDEA CANCELLED

2-1-Treasures guardians Spawning

2-1-1-Minor, Major, Ultimate Treasure guardians

There are 3 types of treasures guardians : Minor, Major, Ultimate, they randomly spawn on the one-shot chest locations.
After having opened a one-shot chest, instead of having nothing the next time you will visit this place you will always encounter a treasure guardian.
On Ultimate difficulty only :
Minor treasure guardians will be always placed in each one-shot chest location except for one random location by game session where you will encounter a Major guardian instead.
So there is ALWAYS one and only one Major guardian by game session.

Each time you kill a Major guardian in a place, you gain an invisible token and will never encounter a Major guardian in this place until you have killed all Major guardians from all other locations.

Once you have killed all Major guardians in all locations 2 things happen :

• The tokens reset so you can start again farming Major guardians everywhere
  • An Ultimate treasure guardian is spawned

All guardians have the same chance to drop the recipe.
Minor guardians have a small chance to drop a treasure weapon.
Major guardians have an average chance to drop a treasure weapon.
Ultimate guardians have a hight chance to drop a treasure weapon.

2-2- Clue system

Once you kill a minor guardian you will always get a clue telling you (notification) :

• Where the Major guardian is located (25% chance on minor guardian kill)
  • Where the Major guardian is NOT located (75% chance on minor guardian kill)

Dude It’s SketchCode™ Nihal,Not KetchCode™, Spelling Mistake, :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks corrected :wink: !
Wings of Mercy by SketchCode™ Nihal is licensed under CC Attribution https://skfb.ly/QsE9. And Blizzard / overwatch

Bitmaps released
Still need a lot of work and the Guardians/clue system might change as I am not really satisfied.

I changed the Treasure Guardians spawning.
3- Treasures guardians
These creatures keep their precious loot with their life !
There are 20 diffrent treasures guardians, who are modified heros with nemesis stats.
They only drop the crafting recipes to improves treasures items (10% chance).
After discovering a ONE-SHOT chest, the next time you go to this place instead of having nothing, you will always encounter a treasure guardian on Ultimate difficulty.
There are 20 one-shot chest locations.
Each time you kill a treasure guardian you have a low chance to summon an Ultimate treasure guardian that can drop treasure items and the wings materia.
The chance to spawn an ultimate treasure guardian increase the more you kill treasure guardians in the SAME game session.
You start at 2% chance and then gain a bonus :
After 15 kills you have 2+23 =25% chance to spawn one
After 19 kills you have 2+98 =100% chance to spawn one
Ultimate treasure guardians can not spawn more than 3 times per game session.

This is done to avoid players farming the easiest /fastest one-shot chest location only and then exiting the game to reload this treasure guardian.
Here is the Chart :

Uploading V0.2 Beta
Still in a beta test :
Some weapons are placeholders until modified (but they have the new look and text).
Nothing is really balanced but you can start collecting recipes and weapons.Even if I change them you will keep them.

TESTERS :

I need confirmation that treasures guardians spawn in all possible locations and that you encounter differents version of treasures guardians in each place.
I added references to other modders name in the weapon/ monster desciption (Davood, Elfe, Jiaco, Cftx, WareBare, adoomgod & Ceno,Asylum101,LuxDelux and others…)

Modders :
I use Faction 13 like Omega mod, to make a faction always hostile to the player and friendly with other factions.

EDIT :For the random treasures guardians I think I will use math.random() instead of random()

I uploaded the mod on moddb :
http://www.moddb.com/mods/lost-treasures

I don’t know if I will take the time to balance items, so you might use it as you wish and modify to your liking.Just don’t forget the credits.

awesome. I like those swords. the original GD swords look super suck.

I see some pics there, but no download…

That’s strange I remember uploading it, well I uploaded an old version :

Also you can check the first page to download the same version on mega, I will have to check at home the last version when I have the time.

Anyone know where all the chests for this are? Going by this I can only find 18 one-shots, but the OP says there are 20. What am I/the wiki missing here?

EDIT: Ah, found one at Log, which makes sense. Really unsure about the 20th one though.

I don’t remember exactly but I just modified the one shot chests that were in the game file database inside records\items\lootchests\oneshotchests
Is there one inside the database that is not used in game ?
I did not test all the possible locations but here are all the names of the files I used.
As you can see d05 and d06 are missing maybe the dev deleted them.But there are still 20.

d01_oneshotchest_warden.dbr
d02_oneshotchest_depravedsanctuary.dbr
d03_oneshotchest_labspiders.dbr
d04_oneshotchest_hallowedhill.dbr
d07_oneshotchest_sacrifice.dbr
d08_oneshotchest_darius.dbr
d09_oneshotchest_waspnest.dbr
d10_oneshotchest_ruinsbrokenhills.dbr
d11_oneshotchest_cavefoothills.dbr
d12_oneshotchest_burrwitchratden.dbr
d13_oneshotchest_floodedpassageruins.dbr
d14_oneshotchest_jaggedwaste.dbr
d15_oneshotchest_hiddenwealth.dbr
d16_oneshotchest_dermapteran.dbr
d17_oneshotchest_obsidianthrone.dbr
d18_oneshotchest_cultistsummoner.dbr
d19_oneshotchest_necropolis.dbr
d20_oneshotchest_finalboss.dbr
d21_oneshotchest_homesteadconflagration.dbr
d22_oneshotchest_bastionofchaos.dbr

Not sure there is one in Jagged Waste

Let’s see if I got this right compared to what the wiki has:

d01_oneshotchest_warden.dbr - Hidden Laboratory Warden (duh)
d02_oneshotchest_depravedsanctuary.dbr - Depraved Sanctuary Salazar (there is going to be a lot of duh here)
d03_oneshotchest_labspiders.dbr - Ominous Lair
d04_oneshotchest_hallowedhill.dbr - Hallowed Hill
d07_oneshotchest_sacrifice.dbr
d08_oneshotchest_darius.dbr - Cronely
d09_oneshotchest_waspnest.dbr - Swarming Hive
d10_oneshotchest_ruinsbrokenhills.dbr - Steps of Torment Misery
d11_oneshotchest_cavefoothills.dbr - Spined Cove
d12_oneshotchest_burrwitchratden.dbr - Festering Lair
d13_oneshotchest_floodedpassageruins.dbr - Sunken Reliquary
d14_oneshotchest_jaggedwaste.dbr
d15_oneshotchest_hiddenwealth.dbr - Hidden Wealth in Rotting Croplands
d16_oneshotchest_dermapteran.dbr - Royal Hive sub-level
d17_oneshotchest_obsidianthrone.dbr - Obsidian Throne through Plains of Strife portal
d18_oneshotchest_cultistsummoner.dbr
d19_oneshotchest_necropolis.dbr - Wandering Necropolis chest
d20_oneshotchest_finalboss.dbr - Loghorrean
d21_oneshotchest_homesteadconflagration.dbr - Conflagration by Herald of Flame
d22_oneshotchest_bastionofchaos.dbr - Bastion of Chaos

I’m guessing sacrifice and cultistsummoner are Tyrant’s Hold by Bloodfeast and Darkvale Gate by Karroz respectively but am not 100% sure. Guess that means I have to go searching through Jagged Waste.

That said, I have not been able to find the ones in Necropolis or Bastion of Chaos after opening them. Finding that initial one to open went fine, but I have done a full clear of Necropolis Interior and Bastion of Chaos and found no Treasure Guardian. Either I’m blind as hell, there’s some crazy spawn location for these that I keep missing, or maybe these chests have something special that’s causing the replacement spawn to never show up?

Onwards to Jagged Waste!

Or maybe it doesn’t exist due to a certain someone messing with dbr files. I will make an inquiry when I get back to the house. So don’t wear yourself out looking for something that may not even be there.

Here is the Editor picture with the description of the chests :

The treasure guardian spawn location should be the same as the chest but sometimes the chest have random locations inside an area.
For example inside the Wasp nest it can be on the right or on the left.
Necropolis interior also has several spawn locations but I don’t know all of them.
You should be seeing a notification on the screen when the treasure guardian is spawned , which is before you see it normaly (text appear on the screen).

Also I might need to redo the skill given by the hammer, I don’t know why since the last patch, the tooltip can cause freezing with windows 10 Pro.

Yes it’s possible the DAIL version doesn’t have the “onRemoveFromWorld” for each chest.At least after extracting the database the d19 and d22 are missing them.Thank you for all your work on DAIl, I know it takes a lot of time to update all of this and take care of all the conflicts between the mods.
:wink:

Yeah I kind of pulled this one from the ashes. Davood had it marked as conflicting with something.

I know DAIL 59 will have the complete source material merged. Not sure if 58 did or not, so I went ahead and just pulled it all over.

In records/controllers/factions/faction_*.dbr you have an entry for factionUser13. What does this faction data track? DGA uses this slots as well.