• ally with every other faction (24000

For Modders and compatibility: I use Faction13 for faction_omega_hostile
records\omega\controllers\factions\faction_omega_h ostile.dbr
It has an entry in gameengine.dbr.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=411135&postcount=64

That would explain all of that :smiley:

Thank you.

V0.22
Changed Mjolnir skill: Casts 2 orbiting hammers for 15 seconds.Each one can spawn 2-4 more hammers on hit farther away.

Increased Treasure Guardians Life by 50%, OA,DA, all natural resistance now set at 50% (most of them were 0% or 25% before)
Increase Ultimate Treasure guardian Offensive and Defensive ability by 20%.Increases it’s natural resistances from 85% to 90%.
Increase droprate of Lost tresures items.

Wings materia has now a 0.5% chance to drop from Ultimate treasure Guardian.
Wings materia can only be applied to medal (it was amulet and medal before)
One Treasure guardian renamed : Treasure Guardian: Intesius - Kathanious’s follower

Download Lost Treasures 0.22

:cool:

Well now…What do I owe the honor?

I tried to have most modders a name somewhere and you deserve it ;).
There is still room for other modders name.
Also uploading v0.22b with drop rate at 1% for the wings.
Download v0.22b

Ram, the Terrible, who brings damnation to Cairn through the foul beast Diablo.

Lost Treasures v 0.23
Treasure guardians now spawn red void whirlwind each 3 seconds around them (max 6).
Changed some Lost treasures skills.

Download Lost Treasures v 0.23

Just changed the Mjolnir specular color to black and reduced specular power.Still not as I want but a lot better than last version.

Lost Treasures v0.24

Changed Lost Treasures beam color to pink/purple and added the sound.
Reduced Sword of Aeons pet damage.Duration is now the same as the cooldown.
Lost treasures 0.25

V0.26
Changed Ultimate Guardian to Tyrael
Added El’Druin, the Sword of Justice.Can drop but placeholder for now.
Thanks to Alextrep that give me permission to use his mod :http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20453/?
Thanks to newermind43 and fsdfsr who gave me permission to use the mod made by Alextrep that uses some of their asset (see mod description on .nexusmods.com).
Still needs adjustments to make the rigging match.

You can see pictures of Tyrael in game here.

Lost Treasures V0.27

freakin awesome okami… been waiting for people to get serious about making new items/models before i got deep into using mods.

keep up the awesome sauce.

Thank you it’s the first time I did some rigging so it still a needs some work to make it fit perfectly but it’s acceptable when seen far away.

Very cool work, and i’m psyched to see The Sword of Aeon (I loved Fable: The Lost Chapters). If I can figure out how, i’d use these for some of the stronger Insanity weapons.

Yes Fable is a really great game, and some weapons have a really great design (Skorm’s bow, Avo’s tear, or a simple master longsword).
You are welcome to use them (just don’t forget the credits).

V0.30
All 6 pieces of Tyrael armor can drop from Ultimate guardian, 6 pieces set bonus added (and a little better bonus with the El’Druin that count as a 7th piece).Rigging redone and acceptable when all pieces are worn by a female character (But still needs adjusting to make it fit 100%).
It won’t look great with other gear.

Added recipe to add affixes to El’Druin sword like all other Lost treasures weapons.
Made bitmaps for all new items.
Ek’Druin skill is a falling swords : Summons copies of El’Druin that falls from the sky and explode on impact on a 2.8 meters radius for 2 seconds.
Don’t be misleaded it does “weapon damage” and apply effects like bleeding BUT it’s NOT “main hand damage” or “off-hand damage” like other “weapon” skills.So unfortunately it doesn’t apply attack damage converted to life or reduced resistance from your weapons (that’s why I build a life leech inside the skill).Unfortunately it’s seems this skill can’t have base “main hand damage” (except if i made a devotion-like effect attached to it but I wanted the player to be able to link other devotion effect to this skill).

El’Druin now gives a 100% increased damage against undead.

I made a quick video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzTv5GQLrvY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIvPw4-GWFs

Lost Treasures 0.30

General feedback (playing the mod via DAIL).

I don’t mind having to farm a bunch in order to spawn the ultimate treasure guardians, but going through what feels like near enough the entire game in a single session to force spawns doesn’t feel great. (Or as the case has been twice for me recently, hitting the first 15 chests for 0 ultimate spawns is kinda tiresome!)

It might be nice if the ramp up to 100% chance to spawn was a little faster, perhaps allow us to skip a chest or two we’re just not so fond of.

Thank you for your feedback.
I will add the new Port Valbury One shot chest in the next update so you will be able to skip a chest and still reach the 100% bonus to spawn Tyrael.
Also I will add the new one shot chests that will be intoduced in the next 2 expansions so you will be able to “skip” more chests if you want, optimize your farming session and even be able to reach 100% spawn rate for 3 chests in the same game session.

Wait, there’s a one-shot chest in Port Valbury? I thought I went over that place with a fine-toothed comb, don’t recall seeing one (doesn’t mean it’s not there of course). Guess I’ll have to check again.

Yes I don’t know exactly where it is but I added the Port Valbury one shot chest that appear in the database.
Also improved the Tyrael chest rigging.
Lost Treasures 0.31

Also, and this has been reported before, I’m not getting guardians to spawn at BoC or the Necropolis. IDK if that is still an issue specific to DAIL - I see there was some conversation about it in the past.

And I can’t find a one-shot in the Jagged Waste at all.