[DEV] Lost Treasures

Good job as always making custom items, though that is one ugly “sword.” :stuck_out_tongue:

didnt read every page but i saw you were talking about the one shot chests am i to understand thats where most to all of the guardians are if i want to farm them?

edit- ok so i proved my question semi true … some areas you have to revisit to actually get them to spawn also Chillrend first drop i got on my 2nd ultimate guardian

Yep ! To tell the truth it looks like a blunt weapon! But knowing that it’s a sword in Naruto I could not make it a mace.Well I ported it because it has a really strange design and to please the fans of Naruto.Even if I don’t like two handed weapons, it could be like an “easter egg”.

Yes you can only find treasures guardians on ultimate difficulty in previously visited one-shot chest locations.
You were lucky to find Chillrend so easily, it’s one of my favorite sword !Also if you have the latest version of the mod it can even freeze any boss !
Keep this precious blade !
I would like to improve the glow effect to look like the original nexus sword but I don’t know if I will be able to do this (it seems there is a spec color but not a glow color so the heart of the blade is too white instead of blue).

Now the next sword weapon I am really excited to port in Grim Dawn is the Lorkhan Moonlight Greatsword that should have different versions.However I don’t think I will be able to make the same stunning glow like the one in Skyrim it still should be a good looking sword.I just need to wait the update from FunkyGandalfCat.

EDIT: on my To-Do list also I must check that every weapon has a weapontrail attached and anchor points in the .mifs file.I might also had a tiny fx to chillrend and Moonlight just small blue/white sparks around the blade.

not sure what version of this mod is in 60.6 dail but i killed 12 guardians and have yet to encounter an ultimate but the game before i got all 3 ultimate ones before killing my 10th so my luck is weird

LT 0.25 in DAIL 60.6

DAIL 60.7 will have the newest LT available.

Lost Treasures 0.39
Changed some weapon trail :For example El Druin now has a golden weapon trail.
Introduced a crafting recipe to make a Chillrend version without the blue glow.
Changed the glow on Chillrend to make it more blue and added a tiny white sparks FX on the blade .
See picture :

Lost Treasures V0.40

New weapon, a one-handed axe : Demon Axe
Fire damage bonus and now each of your basic weapon attack will trigger a fire explosion on a 4 meters radius that deals both weapon and fire damage.Affects up to 4 targets on a 360° radius.
I made the grip a little longer to make it in line with other one handed weapons and added a fire FX effect.
Craft it from Gorehowl.
Video of the skill in action : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b4Q9_6N5K8

Thanks to Matteo Bassini who gave me permission to use his work (mesh and textures) :
Matteo Bassini Demon Axe : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/41D4L
Matteo Bassini Artstation Profile : https://www.artstation.com/artist/matteobassini
Concept art by Betty Jiang https://www.artstation.com/artist/bettyjiang

I’m just glad to see something that isn’t a sword! :smiley:

Lost_Treasures_040\source\Text_EN ags_Treasures.txt

#12 This sword was made in homage to Davood."

#82 tagT_craft_agni=Samehada recipe
#83 tagT_craft_agniDesc=Samehada

Above a few lines have errors, in addition, I do not know how to get these MOD items in the game.

i love the axes affect of hitting multiple enemies… now the upgraded form just needs to be 10+ enemies effected… the massive groups in DAIL would make alot of explosions lol

Thank you tt300 I have uploaded Lost Treasures 040B with the fixed text.

The Lost Treasures weapons only drop from Ultimate Treasure guardian (Tyrael) or can be crafted from recipes that use Lost Treasures weapons and the recipes are dropping from treasures guardians or Tyrael.

To spawn Tyrael you need to kill treasures guardians that can be found in Ultimate difficulty in already discovered one-shot chest locations.
Your chance to spawn Tyrael increases the more you kill treasures guardians in the same game session.

I send you a save file with some of the weapons if you want to see.

How many ultimate Guardian kills do you think it takes at an average to get a non-BP drop? I killed 9 so far and got nothing yet! But I got a fair amount of BP’s that I can’t do anything with :smiley:

Hi,
Here are the drop chance in build 0.40B for the 8 droppable Lost Treasures one handed weapons (others weapons are crafted from these):

lootName1,records/treasures/items/geartyrael/cosmetic/tyrael_sword_cosmetic.dbr,
lootWeight1,7000,
lootName2,records/treasures/items/gearweapons/swords1h/treasures_chillrend.dbr,
lootWeight2,70,
lootName3,records/treasures/items/gearweapons/swords1h/treasures_dawnbreaker.dbr,
lootWeight3,70,
lootName4,records/treasures/items/gearweapons/swords1h/treasures_swordaeons.dbr,
lootWeight4,70,
lootName5,records/treasures/items/gearweapons/blunt1h/mjolnir.dbr,
lootWeight5,70,
lootName6,records/treasures/items/gearweapons/axe1h/gorehowl.dbr,
lootWeight6,70,
lootName7,records/treasures/items/geartyrael/tyrael_sword.dbr,
lootWeight7,70,
lootName8,records/treasures/items/gearweapons/swords1h/treasures_chaoseater.dbr,
lootWeight8,70,
lootName9,records/treasures/items/gearweapons/swords1h/treasures_moonlight.dbr,
lootWeight9,70,
tyrael_sword_cosmetic is never dropped.
So it means Tyrael don’t drop a one handed weapon in 7000/(7000+8*70)=7000/7560=92,5926% chance
So you have 7,407% chance to drop a one handed Lost Treasure weapon and each one has 0.926% to drop.

So you have to kill on average 107 times Tyrael to find the specific weapon you want.

The dropped weapons don’t have affixes but you could improve them (=give them random affix) with crafting recipes.

Lost Treasures V0.41
Introduced 4 new models variants for Moonlight sword thanks to FunkyGandalfCat for the models that come from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82544/? and http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79544/?
Monnlight sword casts frozen orb

I believe all models should be compatible with the new feature introduced in the expansion that will allow transmogrification :
See the Ilusionisthere.

Now, what does an Illusionist do exactly? Why, for a modest fee, the Illusionist will transform your gear to look like any other item of the same category!

Short message to tell that it’s possible I change some Lost Treasures weapons skill into a skill modifier when the expansion release with the new feature announced today.
For example Dawnbreaker should modify phantasmal blade adding projectile instead of giving a triggered “phantasmal blade skill-like”.That’s what I intented to do but couldn’t because it was not possible at that time (or it need workaround modifying the skill tree which was not great for compatibility).

Hello. Can anyone tell me please chances to drop any item form ultimate treasure guardian? I already kill ~20 of them and have no any loot from them. maybe it because of DAIL mod compilation?

I think the droprate didn’t change since my last message :

Hi!

I am currently playing the Dail mod pack on Slayer difficulty. I have spawned Tyreal multiple times but I can’t put a dent in him and he pretty much one shots me with his Blade Rain attack (capped resistances except chaos, 12K HP). I deal easily 300k DPS.

So I was wondering, is this intended to be so hard? Or is it an interaction that Dail accidentally made the boss impossible?

Thanks!

He is supposed to be hard, but I don’t know all the changes DAIL made.
Some players have killed him so it is possible.
Also he cast a mirror of ereoctes sometimes but it has a cooldown.
Try avoiding his blade attack quickly (or boost yourself with a mirror of ereoctes/Aether Cluster that grants 75% damage reduction).

If he is using S mode like he said, there should be no changes at all to the strength of monsters, except of course any further scaling due to being able to get to level 100.