Dev Stream

Sorry. Apparently I don’t go by the Crate site very often. :undecided:

Don’t think many people do. I didn’t until eis posted that screenshot back in 2016. Now I have a check every so often just to make sure it hasn’t been changed/updated. Never know what new surprises you might find there. Sneaky devs. :smiley:

Yes, Medierra posted that Christmas 2017.

https://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66570

Thanks for the thread. I remembered copping the screenshot from Crate’s Facebook for the holidays, but not which year. :wink:

Interesting what was said about city builders–I would definitely agree that the genre is not crowded compared to ARPGs–Banished was a huge hit for the size of its budget and team(1 guy, IIRC) and while there are many tries at this stuff, very few of them are anywhere near that good, let alone as good as what Crate turns out.

To drag this back on topic, I hope we may hear something about it soon in a dev stream, maybe hints for a trailer, or whatever.

Are we getting any sneak peak this Friday of the new sets or its too early? <3

We hope you’ve been enjoying Forgotten Gods so far!

In our efforts to bring you MOAR, we have another major update on the horizon. Join us on our livestream this Friday (05/24) at 2PM EDT (6PM GMT) for in-depth info on the upcoming v1.1.3.0 update!

Come hang out with the devs!

chuckles in defiler

Are we gonna see any new FXes too? :smiley:
Rotgheist <3

I’d be forever grateful if this thread is updated with the fxes too, too bad real life has got the better of me and I cant attend this event! :eek:

Same thing. IRL sucks :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll watch the broadcast in a few hours. At least, no one can spoil it to me (unlike GOT) :slight_smile:

thanks for the stream. Just finished the recording version.

Please Santai do your best to convert outdated primal strike art even if it means delaying the patch to attain this one! Torture Alminoxy and make him sufffer should he refuse to do this! :cool:

Great sets ! I am looking forward to trying sorcerer mortar devastation one. But please can we minimize a bit the prolonged humming sound from devastation? This is game breaking annoying sound for most players :wink:

Take your time on the rogue dugeon! I like it that it has build up areas before the actual dungeon. Hoping to see cool skills from the enemies. forget about new monster designs, just go all out reskin mode but please the boss dungeon should be the hardest of them all!

Thanks Santai;)

Dunefiend Set

Targo’s Set

Voidsoul Set

Rotgheist Set

Pyran’s Set

Thank you for this.

I can’t wait to test the Voidsoul Set.

am i the only one think Chaos need a lot of buff ???
new set is awesome though ,but no buff for Chaos , Chaos need more than Harbinger set or Doom bolt ,it need more RR , that’s the point,especially for caster char, my Chaos warlock still sucks after so many updates ,so many.even Chaos AAR sucks too :cry:

Cool to see the sets. Even made me want to make a character for the Clairvoyant. Aether Doom Bolt looks neat.
And I already have most of the Ulzuin set, just the helmet I have to craft. All those meteors… would be fun to use.

Rotgheist is a weird set… bonuses to a ranged skill like Dreeg’s Evil Eye, and a 2-hander melee skill like Primal Strike? How would that work in play?

But the last patch already added the new effects…

Thanks for this!

Shadow strike and EoR mod on dunefiend looks fucking hot! The BoD one is not though. I hope this is not final yet. Witch hunter still need way more to go to be on par with dervish.

Targo doesnt look too hot. I haven’t tried judgment as main skill though, so can’t comment further.

Pyran is kinda weird. The set empower all elemental damage + its DoT, but the set convert all devastation damage to fire and the granted skill is pure fire.

Excited for the fire devastation/mortar sorc set even if it competes with the ridiculous Anasteria helm and two +1 summon limit items, not so much about the rest.

Really not a fan of the x% chance of 0 cd modifiers, they just add unreliability over a plain but effective flat cd reduction.

Thanks, Dunefiend set is exactly what I wanted.

I have tried judgement in the base physical damage, this set blocks many options to convert fire or elemental to physical. I’m not impressed just yet. Pairing it with blade burst and blade arc, meh. Was looking forward to a real physical caster set, this is not that set.

Edit: since this set has a bit of fire > physical on one piece, you need more of this to convert heart of wrath fully. But that’s actually impossible, there’s not enough of this particular conversion in the game and most of it is on slots the set occupies. Full conversion of heart of wrath with this set is practically impossible. Maybe if you dual wield it with beronath? Doubt that’s going to work…