Dev Stream

It’s streaming time.

Today at 2pm ET I’ll be live on twitch.

This will be somewhat of a test stream, being my first time (with the exception of the hilariously malfunctioning 10 minutes that some of you caught yesterday). This time around I’ll be starting a new playthrough on vet. In the future we may do some more dev oriented streams or even streams where we play other games.

So, come hang with me, give me suggestions on my build, grief me over my poor GD skills, or watch me flip out because the stream delay blows my mind.

See you at 2.

3 Likes

A must watch!!

thx for the heads up! :D:D

Will I finally be able to watch a Dev Stream!?

This is awesome news to wake up to :smiley:

12 minutes to go? Might hafta watch.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Dev being bullied on stream… by other devs. That was amusing, if I catch another of your streams I’ll watch.

I… missed it…?

The stream was great, wouldn’t mind at all if you do more in the future. Especially with the extra secret ponycorn information! I guess I need to reg to twitch so I can grief Grava and mess the other devs if they show up. Especially Zantai, I just know he loves it.

Only thing bugging me is that now I want to dive back to GD and I’m trying to wait for the expansion :rolleyes:

Thanks to all you Grim Dawn faithful who came to hang out in the stream today. It was a lot of fun.

We’ll go live again on 11/22 at 2pm, at which point, I’ll start by making a totally pro sandwich.

I may also try to do a late night stream where we play something other than GD. Stay tuned for a time.

Thanks to you for streaming, it was a good time. We need more Crate streams imo, so i’m glad you’re planning on doing more. :slight_smile:

Something other than GD, blasphemy :rolleyes:

i was watching too.

Are there really other games out there outside GD?

No ignore him, he’s delirious.

It’s on (with some words added so the message isn’t too short).

here i am! i’m coming!!

Thanks for the stream, Grava! Hope you warm up a bit…gotta do more pushups, I suppose.

I’m half expecting him to stream the creation of the fabled sandwich dressed like an eskimo while fighting off polar bears.

btw the stream was lot of fun. I hope i won’t lose the next one.

Sadly, I cannot watch at work. :frowning:
Can you save the stream for us to watch later?

I keep missing these. Are they being recorded so we can watch them?

Grava said, he wants to save the future streams.