Dev Stream

Too bad Grim Dawn will have nothing left to show as Zantai probably will decide to retire in his yacht after the heretic patch smh

You think workaholic Zantai is going to retire. :rofl:

"angelskar: Isn’t the next decision you have to make which game to develop the hardest to do in your business?

That definitely has a lot of thought going into it in terms of what we should as a company do next. We had already discussed that prospect a long time ago and what that would be so I am actually starting to ramp up on something else that will hopefully some day be a project you’ll be playing. When, we’ll see and what it is, we’ll see. We’ll talk about that when we’re ready."

Fully with you here powbam.
Anything with Grava is gold. from excessive bridges to constant deaths (though that seems to happen a lot less these days :frowning:)
Come on Dev Vid!!

(EDIT: still learning the new forum posting system :/)

1 Like

yep, we demand sacrifice!

1 Like

or I would like to think that they have no time at all for any dev streams since there are actually so busy preparing for Grim Dawn 2 :rofl:

It’s been a while, and I imagine you guys might be itching to see what’s in store for v1.1.6.0 in action.

So in order to avoid any child-based intrusions, will have to stream a bit earlier than we’ve done in the past, but if you want to join us on Twitch, we’ll be streaming this Friday (02/07) at 11AM EST (4PM GMT)!

19 Likes

Nice! Looking forward to the stream.

1 Like

Anyone wants to bet on the number of non-top builds that v1.1.6.0 will break? lol%5B1%5D

Looking forward to that mythical will of fate.

Zantai works hard at killing all your builds… but even the Almighty Z needs a break sometimes.

2 Likes

Hype!

5minbuilds :hammer: Z

2 Likes

Reminder - Dev stream today at earlier time.

I am waitting for it.

Bit too early for me unfortuntely. next time…

Will be recorded so you can watch it later.

never as much fun though :slight_smile:

True, but better than nothing.

I completely missed the live stream when FG was released because I was on holiday. By the time I got back the recording had gone as well

1 Like

They should really at least take the stream video and publish it on their YT channel afterwards rather than completely kissing the videos good-bye. It’s a shame to just lose 'em.

Well, some are on their youtube channel, but not all.

Come to the stream today! Everyone who matters in the world of GD is going to be there! :grin: And Zantai’s planning to show some mysterious 3m Crucible build impossible to figure out on your own.

1 Like

That’s nothing really. I have made 15 seconds Crucible build. It’s so impressive to start wave 151 and be wiped immediately by some plants :sweat_smile:

But I smell “balance” patch too.

2 Likes