Dev Stream

Dunefiend Set

Targo’s Set

Voidsoul Set

Rotgheist Set

Pyran’s Set

Thank you for this.

I can’t wait to test the Voidsoul Set.

am i the only one think Chaos need a lot of buff ???
new set is awesome though ,but no buff for Chaos , Chaos need more than Harbinger set or Doom bolt ,it need more RR , that’s the point,especially for caster char, my Chaos warlock still sucks after so many updates ,so many.even Chaos AAR sucks too :cry:

Cool to see the sets. Even made me want to make a character for the Clairvoyant. Aether Doom Bolt looks neat.
And I already have most of the Ulzuin set, just the helmet I have to craft. All those meteors… would be fun to use.

Rotgheist is a weird set… bonuses to a ranged skill like Dreeg’s Evil Eye, and a 2-hander melee skill like Primal Strike? How would that work in play?

But the last patch already added the new effects…

Thanks for this!

Shadow strike and EoR mod on dunefiend looks fucking hot! The BoD one is not though. I hope this is not final yet. Witch hunter still need way more to go to be on par with dervish.

Targo doesnt look too hot. I haven’t tried judgment as main skill though, so can’t comment further.

Pyran is kinda weird. The set empower all elemental damage + its DoT, but the set convert all devastation damage to fire and the granted skill is pure fire.

Excited for the fire devastation/mortar sorc set even if it competes with the ridiculous Anasteria helm and two +1 summon limit items, not so much about the rest.

Really not a fan of the x% chance of 0 cd modifiers, they just add unreliability over a plain but effective flat cd reduction.

Thanks, Dunefiend set is exactly what I wanted.

I have tried judgement in the base physical damage, this set blocks many options to convert fire or elemental to physical. I’m not impressed just yet. Pairing it with blade burst and blade arc, meh. Was looking forward to a real physical caster set, this is not that set.

Edit: since this set has a bit of fire > physical on one piece, you need more of this to convert heart of wrath fully. But that’s actually impossible, there’s not enough of this particular conversion in the game and most of it is on slots the set occupies. Full conversion of heart of wrath with this set is practically impossible. Maybe if you dual wield it with beronath? Doubt that’s going to work…

Big thank you Crate.:slight_smile:
5 new collection in wardrobe for the upcoming season v1.1.3.

Targo’s Set
Might be Physical Warlord’s new favorite.

Pyran’s Set
Love at first sight.
Total RR on devastation kind of collide with Elemental Storm.
For players use or don’t use ES, stacking other RR source from Thermal Mine, Eldritch Fire, and rings might not be enough I’m afraid.
Considering that Arcanist offers no RR on skill tree, it seems more reasonable change devastation modifier into -10~-15% fire RR.
Otherwise it’s be a PITA against Iron Maiden and Grava.
Maybe try with Purifier or other builds. Can’t wait to try it out.:smiley:

[Edit]
My bad, totally forget about Olexra’s Flash Freeze.
High enough CDR can be a easy fix with its long CD.

So far I am excited to try and turn my Witch Hunter into a Shadow Strike fiend with Dunefiend, that is just constantly blinking and totally untouchable through not even touching the ground for long enough haha

Targo’s set is a disappointment to me personally, I was really hoping for something like a Physical/Cold hybrid as that is something that there’s some individual legendaries for but no real supporting set, and not just another pure Physical or Physical/Pierce build (I already have so so many lol). Guess I’m dusting off another of my hoarded Myth. Chausses of Barbaros that I keep for these occasions :stuck_out_tongue:

My friend has been wanting to do a Chaos tank for gods knows how long now and Voidsoul is perfect for that and looks so strong and cool!!

Rotgheist is something my other friend was literally musing over the other day as to whether there was a way to turn Primal Strike into Vitality, as it’s his favourite skill and Vitality is now one of the most supported damage types (at least for resistance reduction) so that set should be perfect for him too.

Pyran’s set looks like hell on the graphics card and I ask it’s forgiveness as I put it to the ultimate test haha been looking for a Sorcerer set as I was never a fan of the Agrivix set and Harra’s sounded fun but in the end I think this is it for me, this is the one lol.

I really do hope that there is at least one set (if not any more) to give Warlocks some love. I think an Aether/Chaos set that represents the duality of people like Albrecht and Agrivix and the toll it took on them dabbling in both sides at once would be really cool. Like making it cost health to channel it or something. Especially if it gave an effect to AAR that is similar to the distorted look of Flames of Ignaffar with that new set (or it’s transmuter if that’s what changes it lol). Could really represent the power struggle between the two opposing factions in a set that brings Warlocks (specifically) into the competitive spotlight. Even a supporting t3 Devotion wouldn’t go astray lol. Plus it would all look really cool thematically too :stuck_out_tongue:

Appreciate Crate`s extra effort to introduce new content in the game, thank you for that as a customer.

That said as a long time player what i hoped to see is:

• Sets that change radically certain mechanics/game elements - not just different colored FX of skills. Like using skills drains HP instead of Mana, Mana shield, increase of radius of skills but lower dmg (like double radius of Forcewave for example) etc.

• Introduce single game changing/defining uniques - i feel this is missing in some extend at the moment. We have dozens and dozens of sets, most of which see no real play in the end being outshined by other sets.

• Introduce more original set combos - more ring/amulet/belt/gloves/boots sets.

Excited for the new sets. Thanks for all the bonus work Crate!

That set, I do echo this suggestion. A sorc with this set will most likely take BWC with Agonizing Flames or even just Elemental Storm. Changing the RR to the stackable type would be a big help even if the RR is reduced.

I also don’t understand the Empyrion summon bonus. -10% lightning RR on a fire-focused set? This set won’t be dealing lightning unless you use TSS or lightning conversion on the demo skills. But then I would just be focusing on fire instead because of Celestial Presence RR.

I tend to believe that’s merely a typo on Empyrion summon bonus.

I levelled a Sorcerer to 94 only to try the Pyran Set. hype :slight_smile:

Any update on when the patch is supposed to hit?

If memory serves me right it was mentioned early June :slight_smile:

The site hacks forcing Crate’s hand into a new forum delayed that so you can thank whoever that person might be. I suspect it should be getting back on track shortly tho with the new forums growing pains coming to an end.

We definitely did not specify Early June.

The Patch is still on track for its target release date.

So, with the new Loyalist Pack released are we going to get a dev stream on Friday to christen the new forum and show them off to everyone?

GIVE!

Post must be at least 10 characters
Have you tried the :yellow_heart: button?

According to facebook, there will be a stream tomorrow :grin:

Stop by our Twitch channel this Friday (06/21) at 2PM EDT (6PM GMT) and get an up-close look at all of the awesome vanity armor coming in the Loyalist Item Pack #2.

Come hang out with the devs!
https://www.twitch.tv/crateentertainment