Dev thread tracker has been added!

Yerkyerk was kind enough to point us in the direction of a vbulletin plugin that allows people to jump to the posts by developers within a thread. It isn’t perfect, as it doesn’t make it obvious which threads devs have responded to until you open the thread but, hey, its a step in the right direction.

Now if you open a thread that a dev has posted in, at the top of the thread there will be a little icon of a dude with a green arrow on him in the top left near the report button. Clicking on it will jump to the first dev post in the thread. In the top right of that post, there will be another tracker icon that will indicate that it is either the last dev post in the thread or it will allow you to jump to the next one by clicking on it.

I hope to create some better icons at some point. Anyway, I hope this proves to be helpful for people.

-M

Yes! I was watching you post this thread haha… and then you PM’d someone… cough

Anyway, thanks for getting this going. Great news!

But don’t forget… we were watching you watch medierra…

That dev webcam charging per hour might actually be worth installing…

Uh that’s highly appreciated. I was always wishing for something like that when looking for a certain quote.

If you open a subforum, you can also see in front of a thread to see that a staffmember posted there. You can click on the icon to go to the first staffpost and keep clicking on it to get all the staff posts.

Also, did the site speed increase, or? It’s refreshing and redirecting very fast. I like it :slight_smile:

It’s very useful , thanks !

Ah, I didn’t try looking in a sub-forum. Yeah that makes it much more useful than I had initially thought.

It is entirely possible the new hosting service is faster.

Awesome! This will come in handy.

That is quite a neat little feature. :slight_smile:

Really a nice feature and very helpful to many to find dev answer to many question. Would be nice too to replace the icon with something that represent Crate. Oh no that just too much of hassle…

Nice feature! I like the new little Crate icons, much better than the original.

Wow it’s actually happening.:slight_smile:

Great function, something I’ve been wanting for ages. :slight_smile:

The hell…

Very nice idea. I will certainly be using it.

great idea. im slowly catching up on all the forums posting. might I suggest a locked thread with a description of all icons and such. just an idea . and if ive missed this like I said still catching up. thx