Devotion, huh?

After quite the time off, I’m trying things again. I am following a beginner build, but do not understand what the heck this is:
1.Blue
2.Sailor’s guide
3.Red
4.Ghoul
5.Green
6.Hawk,remove green
7.Scholar’s light
8.Murmur
9.Jackal
10.Revenant,remove red
11.Amatok,remove blue
12.Eel
13.Watcher,remove Eel
14.Lantern
15.Green,remove Scholar’s Light
16.Ultos to proc
17.Phoenix

I’d appreciate anyone’s help with this or if someone could recommend a nice guide.

TYVM in advance
Gian

Why, don’t you like my poor Trickster?

This is the route to take all devotions. Some times you have to make detours, take devotions for affinity and then remove them. Blue, red etc means the affinity colors.

1 Like

For further clarity, he means the Crossroads choices at the center of the Devotion Screen. Blue is the northernmost point of the Crossroads star, Red the upper left choice, and Green the lower left choice. The rest are just constellation names, which can be searched in the Devotion screen!

1 Like

@Nery I like the build, for the beginner I am.

@Nery, Ceno what does 6, 10 and 13 mean?

Thanks guys, very helpful for my sadness.

Gian

Remove that colour from the Crossroads constellation. For Eel and Scholar’s Light you remove the points from those constellations to use elsewhere.

tyvm boss :slight_smile:

Gian

@Nery - Time to write up a beginner’s Devotion guide :wink: Now that I think of it there might not be much of one at all. There is a couple older Youtube videos on the topic out there tho.

I think Spanks guide covers the devotions pretty good, although for beginners the information might be overwhelming.

1 Like

Ah, didn’t realize or forgot that there was one…

Devotions: A how-to on maximizing them

2 Likes

Why?
https://www.grimdawn.com/guide/character/devotion/

1 Like

2 Likes

Thx to all you guys :slight_smile:
Gian