Devotion Planner - Companion For Grim Dawn v2

Hello everyone, hope you are well. I was recently given permission to build off of the web application: Companion for Grim Dawn (created by Andrew Snyder). It still needs a lot of work, but I’ve recently put about 6 hours into updating all the devotions to the latest patch (1.1.7.2). I noticed that even some of the wiki pages are not up to date with what the in-game constellations show for each devotion point.

You can access it here

I hope you find some use for this. I will continue to update it when I have the time.

UPDATE: Search bar bug from v1 is fixed, primordial required amounts now showing properly, and I changed up the UI some while working on the search bar bug.

5 Likes

Oh, nice going! The tool is useful to have on Android despite the limited functionality. Godspeed!

1 Like

Considering the OP hasn’t been around since February 2021 I doubt anything’s going to happen with this.

Hello! I have updated the tool to the latest version of Grim Dawn. The link should take you to the latest version now (v1.1.9.7). Check the changelog page to make sure you are viewing the recent update. You may have to clear your cookies and cache to view the latest change.

3 Likes