Diablo II resurgence

I’ve been exploring another diablo II mod and was surprised to find no post about it here, after having impression of finding a dope.

http://resurgence.slashgaming.net/index.html

Why does it feels like that?
The guy wrapped one of the best crafting systems to date (POE) around diablo II, but with reasonable droprates. Because there aren’t enough people to run GGG RNG economy. So he made a crafting system that actually helps you progress, while also adding possibilities of ultra rare and ultra powerful crafts.

Removed immune mobs, rebalanced low level skills to add more build options. Added engame farming zones. Trying to keep more of the original game intact.

Shamelessly taking good feature from everywhere and adding to this mess, there you can also find skill modifiers, item augments and procs that are actually buffs.

Did I mention they have their own servers. Single player possible too with mods like Plugy to add multiple stash pages.

Unlike Medean there is not so much of new content, but lots of rebalancing to make it actually playable.

1 Like

Thanks for showing me this. Will have a look at it. Was never a fan of either path of diablo or Median

thanks for sharing, ive never heard of this… gotta dig out my old install cds!

Looks cool, probably won’t help for many people unless it adds stuff like auto pickup and other QOL changes. For me the biggest issue with playing D2 is how clunky everything feels.

Does it increase the size of the screen? I tried to play the other mod, but the fucking screen size was dinky and physically hurt my head.

No, it does not increase the size, but launcher runs the game in windowed mode. You can do the same by adding -w to its link. You can resize that window to your needs.