did I finish the game?

Grim Dawn story is one of the best i ever saw.
Finish the game for me is making new classes and explore all options with gear unification’s. I love it.

i also has the same feeling of the ending should be better

You should play more games then. GD’s story is very average. Now the lore, on the other hand, is absolutely fantastic.

As somebody already told you, sometimes greens and yellows are much better than blues, so far, almost every single blue i found was sht.

Also, crafting maybe looks complicated at first but its pretty straight forward. And you can sure increase the power with those relics.

Never used a matireal? That is silly. Like.for.real.

I see that you are capable of writing and communicate in english quite well, but the actions you described reminds of someone who cant understand the language and just uses 1-2spells in the game, because the rest is too complicated to read. And that is what seems strange :eek:

That’s literally impossible.

Lvl50 weapons sold from merchants and quartermasters will smoke most IF NOT ALL lvl30 weapons.

Are you just checking the + or - damage in the weapons??

That’s just the damage you do with your left click button. If you use “Weapon Attack” as your left click, it will only show the damage you do with that. It won’t count other skills you might have in your skill bar like say, Blade Arc from Soldier, until you put them as your left click option.

The game ends when you have achieved all 124 achievements!:rolleyes:

Sounds like OP should be playing WoW, where you can use real money to speed up leveling alts. This isn’t an MMO, hell, I’m surprised blueprints are account wide.

How is the content gating of devotion shrines different from the content gating of skills in GD ? You seem to be fine with one but not the other despite not getting all gear / skill points / devotion points in the first difficulty.

To me devotion progression is linked to char progresion, while it is not linked as directly as skill progression (and more directly than item progression), it still is reflective of the chars overall progress and having all devotion points on a new char right away is utter nonsense.

By the way you can get the super OP weapons at level 1, though item shearing in your stash, although you will not be able to use, so your point is pretty much invalid there.

if I cannot use them, then it does not matter whether I can place them in my inventory, so the point still is very much valid. Otherwise I might as well say that you have all devotion points at level 1, you just cannot use them yet.

You see this is not a free game with mtx model, where player can “buy” progression, we already paid money for the game, whole game, not half, not three quarters, whole game. Divotion points are a core part of the game, they should not be gated.

nonsense, items and skill points are also a core part of the game and they too are gated. ‘I paid for the game therefore I should be able to access / use everything at level 1’ is the stupidest thing I have heard in a long time

The way blueprints are designed is for them to be account wide. If the intent had been to make them specific to each char, the design would change to take that into account. We would not simply have the current BP drop rate and still need to find them with each char.

E.g. there would not be any BPs for unique items, instead the items all would drop randomly. The BPs for for components and relics would not need to be found but could be unlocked at factions by increasing your reputation with them.

If you aren’t reading the lore then you are missing some amazing stories and writing that change the whole atmosphere of the game.

As to the ending being disappointing or anti climactic, I have to ask what exactly were you expecting? Before AoM came out did you think beating the Loghorrean was anticlimactic? Do you think the story is actually finished? Did you think it was finished when you beat Log? Seems a silly assumption to make with the amount of support Crate give this game. I’m pretty sure there is more to come, it just takes patience which seems to be lacking from reading this thread about wanting all the devotion points available from the start and talk of things being gated.

Did you complain when you played games like Battlefield and CoD that guns were gated behind a levelling system? The complaint seems ridiculous. If you don’t want to be “gated” behind levelling requirements then Grim Dawn and just about every other ARPG in the time I’ve been playing since original diablo and dungeon siege are not for you. Getting the shrines are part of the game if you don’t like it then do what others have suggested but don’t be surprised if the game feels too much of a cake walk.