Did SR 65-66 Become the new 75-76?

Hey all, been away from the game for the last year due to work/life so I’m really out of touch with the current state of the game. Started a fresh SSF play through, enjoying the game immensely and liking the new qol changes and all. (Sunder isn’t even as bad as I thought it would be) and I also like evade mechanic, if anything it’s a free movement ability. :sweat_smile: when not dodging sunders.

My question is more about the meta; 75-76 Ultimate used to be the go to for farming loot and while my char isn’t strong enough yet I’m having considerable trouble with 65-66. So much so that I’ve mainly been doing 55-60 instead. Is this a normal thing in the game now. Did power creep get out of hand so that everything is dialed back? Thanks folks.

2 Likes

To me 75-76 feels the same.

1 Like

Welcome back :wave:
Yeah, SR kind of got a bit more difficult compared to previously, but I’d say it is more like weaker builds got even weaker while stronger ones have been doing better than before.

While most of my budget setups that used to have no issues in 75-76 before, are struggling now, with my endgame builds, I was having trouble at around SR 135 before 1.2 while now SR 170 is the deepest I have managed solo. so… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

ignoring Sunder (which yes i know not all can), then SR actually became significantly easier compared to 9.8
so unless you struggle to avoid sunder 65-66 would not be the new meta (also worth to note loot is now changed so 65-66 is actually not as good as it used to)
*anecdotal note, on what i feel is my own scrub piloting, i’ve been successful in taking chars through 75-76 that previous never stood a chance there. Not that 75-76 is those chars’ new avg farming shards, but i do dare to have 75-76 in the back of my mind now when i consider my meme build’s testing threshold

1 Like

Thanks for the replies people; appreciate it. Yeah I am trying to farm belgo set from SR; kinda struggling at 65-66. and previously my Belgo BM never felt comfy in 75-76 (poor piloting I know).

Currently has no DR so there’s that as well. Cheers!

“juuust” gotta farm that fabled Tyrant’s prefix derma slicer :woozy_face:

1 Like

I fell like 75-76 these days are like 65-66 in old days. Especially if you youse sets. But IDK really, not playing Sr too much, prefer to hunt for nemezis:) Waiting for Ultimate+ in campaign:p

1 Like

Probably easier getting a Sinister of Ruthlessness these days than a decent Tyrant’s of smth half ass decent :rofl:

Can’t tell Foehammer, I with bois too busy dying in SR 90-91.

But on serious note it definitely could be upscaled difficulty there with all the sunder and evade now in it… Like sometimes u can’t even tank mossy but then again u have to tank iron maiden cuz she is total pain in ass, easily in top 3 hardest bosses unless u are a pet build.

Overall tho, shattered realm experience is way nicer thanks to not walking to specific portals (they open next to you) so that saves us time too.

1 Like