Do augments that add resistance not show up in your character screen?

I’m desperately lacking acid/poison resistance. I put slith venom from devil’s crossing which reads 15% poison and acid resist. Yet there was absolutely no change in my resistances that is visible to me in any way I’m aware of. Side question if anyone knows, because I couldn’t find any information on how the heck do stonetreaders work? Do they proc every hit due to the 100%, but just have a 20-second cooldown before reactivation?

You sure you actually applied them? Do you have enough Spirit to equip your rings/amulet? They should show an increase/decrease to your resistances if you try equipping/unequipping the item they are applied to.

When you’re hit, you receive a shield around your character that passively increases your armour and blocks any Physical and Piercing damage you receive. The shield lasts until it’s taken 4 000 Physical/Pierce damage, then it vanishes and 20 seconds later, getting hit will trigger it again. That’s the gist of it.

There’s a bit more to it than that like if and when any other kinds of defense you have cut down the damage you’d take before the shield tries to block it but I wouldn’t fret about small details like it just yet.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer. Yea it’s applied to a ring I already had equipped. I wonder now if any of the augments are even registering. Guess ill have to switch some around and test it out. Really disappointing though.

Edit: I swore my resist was 0% when I applied it and it didn’t move. It must have been in the negative due to elite difficulty. Which balanced it out to 0% it seems to be working. I feel like a dummy now. Wish I could delete the post.

1 Like

No worries, everyone makes mistakes or misses the obvious at some point and feels like a dummy for it. Just good to know you worked it out in the end :+1:.