Do you want more expansions of Grim Dawn?

The lore hasn’t ended and i’m sure the sales went really well.Please Crate give us more expansions :frowning:
Do not let Grim Dawn die without any expansion.
Who wants more expansions <3 ?

I’m OK with the premise of another xpac for the sake of more enemies/lore/items/etc., but I for sure do not want to see an increase to the levelcap or anything to nudge ‘endgame’ further away from the start.

Why don’t you want more more lvl cap?
It has scaling and just for that the exp will always be great.

100 levels is enough for customizing characters and more would not really enable too much of anything but would create a gearing hassle as another tier of gear may be necessary to bridge the gap from 94 -> ???.

I’d be ok with another five points to the devotion cap, though, as well as one or two quests that rewarded attribute/skillpoints.

I agree with Ceno, level cap of 100 is enough. Increased devotion cap though would be cool.

I also want it to be smaller than the Malmouth expansion, so that the devs don’t have so much work cut out for them.

Yes it is enough however if you go to multiplayer and see the lvl cap you will see that character max lvl is from 1 to 200.
Also, as i said in my previous comment the game has lvl scaling.So why not guys?Nevermind the lvling though…what i really want are items, new places to explore and more characters.

Same for me, no need for new masteries or levels. A pure story expansion would be fine. That being said I don’t dismiss a few more constellations with procs. :smiley:

I’m also aligned with Ceno and Norzan. 100 is a nice number, fitting to be the level cap. 55 is a meh number, 60 would be nicer.

I want to know how the story ends, so ofc I want more quests and locations, with maybe 1 more mastery and 6-10 new constellations.

Level 100 is definitely enough. I’d be fine with the next expansion being mostly focused on story with some tidbits like extra constellations and armour sets/MIs added in.

Also I for one know nothing about the volume of AoM sales, so unless Crate had said smth on dev stream or chat you’re a little too optimistic.

Absolutely yes. I want to know how the story ends.

The bullshit that their battles with Chthonians and Aetherials lasted forever is just that - bullshit.
We have tons of loose ends to close. And I really hope Crate will get themselves together and write a PROPER ending to the story, not some copout.

I wonder…

Ulgrim: Where’s an aether hypercrystal?
Taken: Korvaak destroyed it and absorbed all the blood
Ulgrim: Then Korvaak’s death will have released Chthon. He is free.

Need to work in a “No John, you are the demons” somewhere in there.

Fuck you guys, of course I want more masteries. I’m still itching for a shield based mastery similar to TQ’s with shield based WPS.

Also I need a reason to play through the content. Wether it’s freebie skill points, a super-omega-giga-terra devotion shrine hidden in one of the final dungeons or permanent resistances. etc. Anything that adds a reason to grind is enough reason to play through. Story alone is not enough for me.

What he said, he is right!

Agreed, no need to increase the level cap

EDIT: more items, more masteries, more areas are all welcome

Heh, at some point I though that it would be such a cliche if Taken was still the aetherial who lost memories due to failed attempt to escape :smiley:

It’s still turned out somewhat funny though.

Beginning: KILL HE FUCKEN INVADERS
End of AoM: mah aetherial waifus!!!11

More masteries, more items, more story. Maybe more constellations, no more levels though.

Game is already really long to max out on and finish the story in 3 difficulties.

Oh boy, here we fucking go, Chthon as the final boss with Anasteria as support waifu material.

A grande de finale battle worthy of thousand legendary notched bones in aetherial’s asses!

I want an expansion with more player classes. Need at least 4 more classes IMO.