Do you want more Loyalist Packs?

Already have the Loyalist Packs Ceno, so what? Wizard is my favourite then the Knight.

One might argue that the George Washington Wig and Swashbuckler Coat are entirely useless for fighting in as well.

Which is why I only use the wisp. :rofl:

Well, correct me if i’m wrong, but wasn’t the intention (and even Big Z mentioned that in a stream or something like that) of Loyalist Packs to offer unique “Designs” outside of the “Game Consistent Stuff” that’s why we’ve gotten stuff like Wolf Armor, Knight and Wizard? So for me this Argument of “it isn’t practical” is kinda wonky too… (not saying you should like a design… i find rather the argument why not a bit wonky here)

I still like to get some day a Byscilla Costume for the illusionist though…

Not really. I would prefer more mods like crucible pack.

I would like to see a monster theme pack. With each main class having a familiar monster associated with it.

Shaman=Werewolf
Nightblade=Vampire
Necromancer=Mummy
Occultist=Witch/Walock
Soldier=Frankenstein/Bride
Inquistor=Headless Horseman
Arcanist=Grim Reaper
Demolitionist=Succubus/Demon
Monster%20Pack

1 Like

Im still pushing for another Burwitch Brew

1 Like

No. Hell no.

Don’t get me wrong, I all for supporting Crate, but if they want money, they better stick to making good games. Nearly every company that goes the cosmetics way suffers a major drop in quality.

“But it’s just a cosmetic”, people will say. I remember back in 2008 when Blizzard opened the pet store (on a full priced game WITH monthly subscription). “It’s just a cosmetic, why are you being so salty?”, everyone said. Look where they are now. Also, enjoy your always online DRM that they require to sell lootboxes.

And Valve, EA, Bethesda, Rockstar, etc, etc, pretty much no one wants to make a game unless they have “recurring spending opportunities”. After all, why spend time and effort making a whole new game if I can profit more from a bunch of skins.

Basically: https://i.redd.it/lm8z0nesi3nz.jpg

This may all sound like a slippery slope fallacy, but it’s not. We have massive amounts of evidence on why cosmetics are pretty much never harmless and hurt game’s development and creativity. If you choose to ignore it, that’s on you.

I didn’t buy the latest Pack, and I won’t buy any. Not because I hate Crate. On the contrary, It’s because I want them to keep doing what they are doing, not turn into some lazy AAA skin maker.

You did see the poll result in the OP yes? Seems most people who voted would disagree with you.

1 Like

I too contribute Ashes of Malmouth and Forgotten Gods being worse than the base game due to the existence of Loyalist Pack 1.

…wait a minut—

1 Like

I’d buy a third LP just to guarantee continued bug-fixing/balancing patches etc.

That’s fine. It’s just I’ve seen the same story repeat too many times to feel comfortable with it:

1. Gaming company releases great games
  2. They ask for more “support” with “harmless cosmetics”
  3. They realize “harmless cosmetics” is a great source of income with little to no effort
  4. They stop making games and instead focus on “harmless cosmetics”

I hope I’m wrong. But it’s like they say: “those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it”.

Crate did a second Loyalist Pack because people kept asking for a way to support them outside of buying the game.

If Crate wanted to make more money then things like the latest dungeon would be something you had to pay for, not free content.

Crate isn’t Valve, EA, Bethesda, etc. I don’t say they don’t like making money, but their main aim is to make games for us to play - despite our running joke of them sitting around on their yachts drinking tri-beers. Most of them work way more hours than they have to - lazy devs that they are. :wink:

4 Likes

Iiiiiiiiin other news, poll closes in 7 days. So let your voice be heard if you have one!

FeelsWeirdMan

^ THIS. \o/ \o/

Yes! People need more ways to support Crate <3 You can support Crate too! All you need is to buy me Crucible and Loyalist Packs :scorv: Crate :grava_yes:

Any update to the loyalist pack? Or did the soundtrack release replaced it?

2 Likes

whatever you do, please make loyalist pack 3 include another cute wittle pet :blush:
(and please increase the summon limit for cosmetic pets thank you)

since you’re done with expansions, i’ve got another 10-15bucks for a loyalist pack 3 if yer can scrape it together at some point :wink:

2 Likes

IIRC Zantai said the current limit is required for a good performance in multiplayer games.

1 Like

exsqueeze me :face_with_monocle:, is it a MP game or SP game mainly? :triumph:
curious, that could explain it, like is it general performance thingy, like “if the upper limit exist but no pet is summoned it impacts”?, :thinking:
or is it only if cosmetic pets are summoned in MP - cos then i’d kinda be selfish and say bah humbug let them crash if they dare summon more than three, i want moar (in SP) :yum:

anyways, kinda guessing that’s not gonna change, given how shaky mp performance can be already :grimacing:, what a shame, had really hoped to have all them cuties out. Oh well, thnks for the info prinzess :+1:

1 Like