Does Shadow Strike apply damage from both weapons when dual wielding?

Haven’t played since long before the 1.2 update and I’ve been wanting to remake my old poison DoT Witch Hunter but since I have the two Venomblade weapons, I was curious if the damage from both weapons will apply with SS or just the main hand. I’m currently trying to theorycraft a new build in GrimTools while I’m leveling the new character so I can’t really test the damage just yet.

Venomblade weapons don’t have SS modifiers so I’m not sure what you mean here

ignoring this particular mixup with venomblade and SS
any weapon with modifiers to a skill will apply said modifier to the skill even if the skill doesn’t strike with that hand
a proper dual wield scaled skill, like shadow strike, will apply weapon dmg from both hands yes,
a not proper dual wield scaled skill, like Amarasta’s Blade Burst, will only apply weapon dmg from the hand it strikes with (offhand/left hand if dualwielding in this case) - as mentioned earlier mainhand/right hand modifiers will still apply
*if using ABB 1handed or with a caster offhand/shield ABB strikes with MH/right hand as normal

Thanks and yeah, I said modifiers but I posted right before bed and I simply meant to ask whether or not the damage from both weapons would be applied when using SS.