DoT Stacking and Pets (multiple copies of the same pet)?

Hello, I’ve been wondering how stacking works exactly with pets. The briarthorn has bleeding on his attack and on his spell and I assume those stack, that’s easy. However, what if you get two briarthorns? Does everything stack together with them? And what about bonuses of all kinds? For example Primal Bond gives all pets bleeding damage, and some epic rings do too… Will everything stack? My intuition tells that everything should stack but I am not sure…

Anyone figure this out? I was wondering because it’s quite a factor in deciding whether it’s worth it completing the Beastcaller’s set or not since if the bleeding doesn’t stack the second Briarthorn is nowhere near as good as if it does stack…

If 2 Briarthorns smack a target does it suffer double the bleeding? Or if both them fart out their spikes from the ground do they cause double the bleeding? I guess this would also apply to pets like the fat Nurgle monster of the necromancer and the crow who can deal electrocute damage when certain items allow for multiple of those pet summons.

If you have 2 of the same Pet, it means double the damage. This applies to DoT like bleeding as well.

If you have +100 Flat Bleed damage from any source and you have 2 Briarthorns, they will each get +100 Flat Bleed and together do a +200 bonus bleed damage.

1 Like