Dreeg-sect Legguards Drop Rate

Hey folks, posting to see if anyone is aware of a nerf to the drop rate of the Dreeg-sect Legguards, or MIs in general, that I missed in patch notes. I’ve been farming for a pair of these and after 100 runs over the past two days I have come away with two pairs. Grimtools lists it at a 20% drop rate, which seems reasonable by comparison to the 2% I’ve seen to this point.

Thanks for any info/advice in advance!

Maybe you have some filter on showing only double rares for example?
And rares / MI’s turned off?

What difficulty are you on?

Sorry, I should have included the difficulty! I’m farming on Ultimate and I triple-checked my filters to make sure that wasn’t the issue, which was confirmed by seeing them drop at all without adjusting filter settings. It’s likely I’m just having really bad RNG, but if there was a drop rate reduction I missed and it is that really that low now, then I will simply rework my build to something more attainable.

1st - drop
2n - not
3rd - drop
4th - not
5h - drop

Yeah, everything’s fine on my side.
60% droprate on 5 tries (btw Grim Tools lists 40% not 20%).

Thanks for the quick test, I shall pray to RNGesus for better fortune then!

No, no, something must be wrong on your side. It’s impossible to 2 drops in 100 run when the probability is 40%.
Well not impossible but equal to

1.4373009717001559934127185877477272051817161630405007173947… × 10^-19

so practically impossible

I recently farmed those, I probably did 35-40 runs till I got affixes I might use from total 22 legs. But I did experience dry loot while doing, I guess 4 run without leg.

I’ve been farming these recently as well, got 1 every 3 runs, more or less. Something must be happening for your drop rate to be so abysmal.

Insane as it may sound it was not an over-exaggeration, though the cynicism is understandable. I have attached a screenshot of my filters and I have no mods downloaded for Grim Dawn. Since the original post I have done 80 more runs with an increased drop rate of 8 in 80 runs with the longest gap being from run 28 to 46 without a drop.

I wasn’t looking to stir the pot in any way, just simply trying to determine whether I missed a change that would steer me towards a different pair of pants for my build.

Thank you to all who responded for your time and consideration.