Dreeg's Reproach

A quick question about Dreeg’s Reproach. Righteous Fervor doesn’t do any fire damage, so what is Dreeg’s Reproach doing by converting 100% fire damage to vitality damage?

Hmm, I didn’t realise it could convert that way. I wonder why the description doesn’t just say that. Anyway, thanks for clearing that up for me.

And it also converts all flat Fire damage (fire WD, Skill Modifiers, etc.) to Vitality Damage.

That’s how conversions work, there’s no stat for Burn damage converted to Vitality Decay on items or skills for instance. Direct damage conversions convert their respective DoT versions as well.

Thanks… Does the physical and fire damage on Smite, when activated off Righteous Fervor, gets a conversion by Dreeg’s Reproach?

Yes./10cha

I’m fairly certain this is not the case. I seem to remember someone testing that type of conversion with firestrike and WPS skills. To my knowledge conversion on AA replacers doesn’t get applied to various WPS damage… This is why there are conversion mods for difference WPS skills

I didn’t think it worked for a long time either, but going off of what others like ya1 have said, replacer conversion effects procced WPS as well.

I’d test it for myself but without making custom enemies or something similar, I wouldn’t know how to go about it.