Drunken Fwuffy - Lazy Retaliation Warlord

Case in point, I did not know this. So, ty :+1:

1 Like

FANTASTIC BUILD ! killed callagdra ( no potions as u said ) and doing ravager runs atm ! you rock fwuffy . Btw callgadra helm amped my retal a lot !

laugh in his face :slight_smile:

Build updated for 1.1.9.8.

Changes -

• Removed Overguard as it is no longer necessary to facetank Callagadra. Build can now be played without having to touch the keyboard since only 2 active skills (except for the optional medal augment).
  • Some changes to augments and such, along with the free skill points reallocated elsewhere.
  • Callagadra kill time is now at 7minutes, 3 minutes faster than before.

Updated the save file on the OP as well.

Crate of Entertainment is impossible with the build because…

It is kind of hard to play with 1 fps…

Added the save file along with GT link for a truly 1 button version of the build to the op.

Still kills Cally and does SR 75-76 in a similar time frame :3

1 Like

Is it truly 1-button? Doesn’t movement rune skill count? :smile:

1 Like

Medal Augment is purely optional Fwuff Scorv

Aannndddd… Crate of Entertainment fully facetanked (build in the op updated to the one button setup)

I blame @tqFan for dis :3

Realized I hadn’t taken Turtle devotion. So, took it and made the build even tankier. And tested Crate again to make sure it was not just a lucky kill -

2 Likes

How high would this build be able to delve within SR?really amazing job

1 Like

Ty :blush:

For SR climbing the build is not really good because it has low damage and it will take ages to kill stuff after a point.

If you want similar tankiness while able to go deep into SR, I would recommend this instead - Banshee - Pet Ritualist (Callagadra Facetank Edition) (SR -140)

Thanks! Time to de-dust my Diviner Cabalist then and see how that performs in high SR (and if hp regen loss of HotW and Wendigo Totem is not too hurting…)

Cabalists from my experience tend to be glassy comparatively.
Reap Spirits don’t hold aggro that well, so you need something else to tank for you. In case of the Ritualist I linked, the player acts as the tank while the spirits deal damage.

Still should be good enough for SR90+

Thanks kindly for sharing your experience here :slight_smile: wanted to make a deep SR crawler so that one seems to fit perfectly!

1 Like

I just tested your build and it’s infinitely easier and more relaxing than my Auradin!
(Thank you!)

Is it possible to play the Lazy Warlord using War Cry?

I’d like to be able to pull a boss’ attention off of my friends in a fight, but I don’t want to accidentally break the build if it’s reliant on something.

1 Like

You can take points from Menhir’s Will and put in War Cry :blush:

1 Like

Thanks Maya!

1 Like

Note - Build is not viable for facetanking superbosses like callagadra in 1.2

what changed?

On the latest test build, Sunder got buffed by a significant amount on superbosses.

Build is still very much alive, but no longer enjoys the “immortality” it has on 1.1.9.8

EDIT -

1.2 cally kill. took like 9 minutes and had to evade sunder which makes it not 100% facetank.

Crate took around 5 minutes of “facetanking” while hiding under this tree -