Dutch translation

An update for the fixed version of b23

An update for the text files of Build 24.
And its hot-fixes.

An update for B25.

An update for b26.

An update for hot fix 3

An update for b27.

An update for b27 hf2

An update for b28 hotfix 2

An update for b29 hf2

An update for B30

An update for B31

An update for B31_hf3

Om de vertaling te kunnen gebruiken deze opslaan in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Grim Dawn\localization
En via het option menu de language instellen op Community Nederlands.
Hierna dient Grim Dawn opnieuw opgestart te worden.

Bedankt voor de vertaling.

Maar ik kan jammer genoeg niet veranderen naar het Nederlands.

Heb het zip bestand in de map Localization geplaatst, zonder enige succes. Andere talen kan ik perfect installeren via het menu.

Alvast bedankt!

I bought the game because Steam stated that there is a dutch translation. Probably no other game of this kind is translated to dutch. But it is not there in the game. I can’t choose it. I know it is community work, but at least let me play an older version that is in dutch. How can you state that the game is localized to a language when it is clearly not?
Please make it possible to use older translated versions of the game.

The last time the translator updated this was for B31_hf3 (build 31 hotfix 3), a patch from 2016 before any expansions were released.
Not sure if it’s possible to play a version that old, maybe through GOG.

Thank you for the info. The problem is that e.g. Steam states even for Forgotten Gods that there is a dutch traduction. And that is a lot newer version. This is incorrect for the buyer. You should not have to inspect after every game if a localization is available or not. Or if it is community or not…

Given that the older user account names were lost (now only shown as “system”), I can’t find the name of the original dutch translator(s). Can anyone, or even if they themselves read this, give me their contact? I would like to know if they plan to continue the translation.
Thank you in advance.

Unfortunately when the forum was upgraded only accounts that were still active within the last two years were imported to the new forum. fishbone was the user that was creating the translations, but it looks like he abandoned doing so in early 2016. And since his account was not imported it would appear he also moved on from Grim Dawn around the same time. Sorry. :confused:

I’m sorry to hear that… Thank you for the information.