[DW Aether Caster] Pure Aether PRM DW Spellbreaker

Sorry, my PC sucks - I get crashes in challenge dungeons and crucible. Recording is out of the question.

Also, rework an existing spellbreaker to see if it works. I don’t give away save files. Mine is sitting at 85, this build just like any other build i post gets better the more familiar you get with it. A save file defeats the purpose.

There’s no proof that this is viable without video. For that reason, I’m out. :wink:

Anyway, could you post the augments in weapons and jewelry you have in that char? Not in armours. My resis are all almost capped except for fire, light and vitality. I just wanted to see the augments on weapons and jewelry to see which ones would fit well for the build. Maybe augments with aether dmg and cast speed?

Rings, Amulets- Devil’s Crossing Faction- 20% to all damage, 2% OA, 2% DA
Weapons- Outcast sells %aether damage augment

This build looks neat. I am already building a different Spellbreaker, so I probably won’t make it but my brother is going to start this soon. Too bad we don’t have any Decrees yet.

Feel free to farm for them if you like Valbury
Otherwise Crucible is the way to go

Is it possible to get Decree in Crucible?

Yup /10char

i hate u chthon…! i got like over 15 runs and sometimes dying along the way and no drop still! :rolleyes:

Any changes to this build since you wrote it :slight_smile: Could you also say skill’s without gear on maybe?

No changes at all.

Grimcalc Added to the guide as per your request

Ok thanks if any see’s this:

Is it possible to do a written guide for constellations, and what about the spellbreaker build that doesn’t go too deep into nightblade and uses a shield, is this dual wield build better :slight_smile:

I suck at figuring out constellations I guess :stuck_out_tongue: Like what do I pick first, 2nd etc

-Constellations usually depend on the troubles i face. If i am dying too much then i rush Behemoth otherwise just get Fiend first.

-This spellbreaker doesn’t go too deep in the nightblade mastery

-This spellbreaker is better than the shield spellbreaker, your block chance and recovery will be too low (w/o pulling some gimmick), a well timed Pneumatic Burst and Mirror allow you to face-roll most of the content.

Small Update

-Increased OA a little

-Increased HP

-Increased DPS

-Energy problems have been nullified and PRM can be cast recklessly w/o worrying too much about energy as compared to before when this build’s energy problems were rivaled only by laser builds

-1.0.0.8 player your build should be better than the one in the screens since i am playing 1.0.0.7. Your version has gotten it’s damage increased and would have some DA buffs

Small Update

-Increased OA a little

-Increased HP

-Increased DPS

-Energy problems have been nullified and PRM can be cast recklessly w/o worrying too much about energy as compared to before when this build’s energy problems were rivaled only by laser builds

-1.0.0.8 player your build should be better than the one in the screens since i am playing 1.0.0.7. Your version has gotten it’s damage increased and would have some DA buffs

what specific changes did u make.? My toon uses 2 ectoplasms now. Thanks to a preserving boots:p But even in the newer version, my dps is still lower than yours :rolleyes:

Might sound crazy but two ring slots were missing augments:rolleyes:

Not uncommon for me i think i must’ve gone to inventor at some point before posting this build to remove some component and forgot to re-apply augments and ended up uploading screens

The other changes can be attributed to Etram Fad :wink:

As for DPS itself, anything around 36k means you’re good. This one has nigh-perfect Decrees that my friend gave me so I think modifiers should be slightly better. At the end it’s about rolls and stuff

I tried Wrathstone and other things but loosing Chaos Strike which is a reliable nuker is too big a hit. I can let go of Haunted Steel but the slight ADCtH returns from Flame Torrent seem too good to me

EDIT:

Move some points into Mental Alacrity for energy cost reduction it saves you the trouble of using 2 ectoplasm

So you still haven`t updated on 1.0.0.8??) You can use both versions, download one from torrents.

Nah, thing is I don’t play the game a lot. I merely log in to play a few minutes (mostly Maelstrom or DEE WH or Quillthrower of Dreeg Pyro) and updating to latest patch would make those few minutes extremely frustrating.

I only work on some build if i get an idea (the recent ABB Trickster).

Recent build updates have been arriving cause something about the specific build is being brought to my attention- in this case it was energy issues reported by PrinceXavier.

I am mostly focusing on other games - just finished Life is Strange (would recommend it to anyone looking for decent story, kinda overrated by the fan-base though), thinking of trying some other story based game.
Friend keeps saying Portal but i am still traumatized by Half-Life 2 (Where is the third part Valve? :rolleyes:)

Hi guy do you think is a good idea switching amu, shoulder and chest to iskandra’s set (fro phys res)?

Maybe medal too, to BSoD?